Sign in to follow this  
magicintheuk

SVG masks frustration

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Got ****, here we go again....

Yep, SVG is to blame for all the miss FTs, the missed rebounds, and O'Neal showing up a DPOY.

SVG is the reason VC and Pietrus fouled a 3 point shooter....

Also if anyone listened to JVG and Hubie on the situation, they preached it best.

pretty sure there was sarcasm up there

And I was just playing along.....Happy Turkey day!

quote:

Yep, SVG is to blame for all the miss FTs, the missed rebounds, and O'Neal showing up a DPOY.

Also if anyone listened to JVG and Hubie on the situation, they preached it best.

yeah lets forget he wasn't playing all 5 reserves at once or anything.....

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I for one don't like this new "nice" Stan Van Gundy. When he went on a rant about the team, he was true about what he said. Horrible defense to begin the season and a lesser more careless Dwight on court. The coaching isn't the problem. Its the effort.

Agree.

The players became very lazy near the end of the game. That first player was dwight howard as he was doing more standing around and silly fouling than anything. Missing ihs free throws as always. Jason Williams should have made at least 1 of those shots as well near the end but we can't throw the bucket on him for this lost. The magic need to redeem themselves against the Hawks because last night was just a horrible effort defensively for this team. Vince Carters defense is also horrible.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:

yeah lets forget he wasn't playing all 5 reserves at once or anything.....

I sure hope that we were watching the same game.

I miss the old SVG, the postgames are not fun anymore! I don't want him to sound like the zen master with his grin. Sincerity is best.

I personally think that the negativity was a bit to much at times. As an athlete one does not always respond to being told your awful. Yeah i know they are making millions, but still they will respond better to calm critisism in a positive manner. And look at the great coaches all of them are cool calm and collected.

Good Stan or Grumpy Stan, he still doesn't know how to create plays.

You don't make plays, you lose. Can't just leave it to the players talents and expect to win against talented, well coached teams.

If Stan Van Gundy could coach, the Magic players would put up with the grumpy Stam. Then again, he wouldn't be so "grumpy" since that desperate frustrated Stan is trying to make up for his lack of coaching savvy.

The Magic could be one if the most, if not the toughest team. Other coaches could only dream of having Howard, Bass, Vince carter, etc. They'd play tough and would be unstoppably basically. With Stan they play a soft brand of basketball that doesn't intimidate anyone. Every team thinks they got a chance to beat us.

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

You don't make plays, you lose. Can't just leave it to the players talents and expect to win against talented, well coached teams.

If Stan Van Gundy could coach, the Magic players would put up with the grumpy Stam. Then again, he wouldn't be so "grumpy" since that desperate frustrated Stan is trying to make up for his lack of coaching savvy.

The Magic could be one if the most, if not the toughest team. Other coaches could only dream of having Howard, Bass, Vince carter, etc. They'd play tough and would be unstoppably basically. With Stan they play a soft brand of basketball that doesn't intimidate anyone. Every team thinks they got a chance to beat us.

Are you kidding me with this. Did you not see the designed alley oop to Lee. Or the inbounds three to Lewis?? Yup your post fails...

go watch that and tell me he can't design plays.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:

Are you kidding me with this. Did you not see the designed alley oop to Lee. Or the inbounds three to Lewis?? Yup your post fails...

go watch that and tell me he can't design plays.

I watched it anyways, just because that is one of the best Magic moments in franchise....

quote:

Stan's actually as critical of himself as he is of the players and I for one hope he tells it as it is tonight becasue if we don't play hard and give the bucks some respect tonight we're gonna have another embarrassing loss