Sign in to follow this  
nbr

Off Season Prediction_BIG&small

Whatever you got throw it up. Some people just have a knack for these things. Some people have no idea, maybe we can sought that out.

Also try to back up your claim.

Whatever you got throw it up. Some people just have a knack for these things. Some people have no idea, maybe we can sought that out.

Also try to back up your claim.

Seattle after having acquired the #2 draft pick and not needing the services of Lewis, look like good trading partners. I know we don't need Seattle to acquire Lewis but it would free up some cap space so that we can also acquire a guard.

Seattle and Philadelphia look like our best trading partners if we do not trade Milicic.

Chicago looks like our best trading partner if we are going to trade Milicic.

Predictions that I feel comfortable with at this time:

Carter signs with NJ

Lewis signs or gets traded to Orlando

Darko signs with Orlando

Wallace signs with Charlotte

Rashard Lewis to Portland -

Nate McMillan is respected by Rashard and a seeing these two reunite isn't out of question.

Carter remains w/New Jersey -

Cause no one is going to give him what he wants, because he just ain't that effective. lol. Really though, NJ know that they have another shot with a healthy Krstic.

Randolph to Bulls or NJ -

Compliments very well to Wallace and the Bulls need a front court addition, one with offense i'm sure would be welcomed. NJ likewise need help in that department as well and seem willing to offload.

Wallace to Orlando -

This is more to do with what I want.

I agree with most everything NBR said, but I wanted to add:

Phoenix dumps salary, giving either Amare or Marion to Charlotte - Charlotte can make this trade and eat the entire salary, allowing Phoenix plenty of cap relief, while also netting the Suns some future picks.

Orlando gets G. Wallace - this is contingent that Phoenix dumps Marion to the Bobcats, and not Amare. If they get Marion, I think Charlotte will S&T Wallace, and they'll find no better partner than Orlando.

Lewis to Charlotte: They need a shooter to take pressure off other players; and, they can afford him outright.

Wallace to stay in Charlotte: They love him there, the president loves him there, the new coach loves him there; and they have enough cap room to sign him.

Carter to Orlando: Despite all the recent reports, I do believe family and location plays a part in Vince's decision and he's intrigued in playing with Dwight, Darko, Jameer, Turk, and JJ.

Mo Williams to Lakers: He wants to win and wants to play next to Kobe.

Blake to stay in Denever: self explanatory

Mikki Moore to NJ: He's created a new home up there and they love him. However, I think he will be traded once he re-signs, lol.

Chris Mihm to LAL: He likes it there and will get more PT once they trade Kwame and Bynum to Minnesota ;-)

Jerry Stackhouse to Dallas: self explanatory.

Alonzo Mourning and Gary Payton to retirement.

Jason Kapono to Miami: They'll be dumb to let him go.

Matt Carroll to Houston: No need for him in Charlotte now so Houston picks him up.

I think that's about it for now. I'll come back with more FA predictions.

travis diener to suns for pat burke. suns like diener and burke(upset with playing time) can give magic depth at f. not to mention if we get iavaroni he will come ready.