Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Game Thread: Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic (WED NOV 25 7:30 PM EST)

I think this game will resemble lots of games we've played before. We're going to win, but during the course of the game, all the VC haters will show up and bash on him. Our D won't be spot on - we won't be able to stop D-Wade - though I think Dwight will man up and handle the Heat with his powerful dunks.

Bass will be desperate to prove his value, so he will stop jumpshooting and start dunking on everyone.

Magic 108

Heat 97

Player of the Game: Dwight Howard

PS: Awesome Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I think we are in danger of losing this one, but then spanking the Hawks.

You think we'll lose to the 8-5 Heat at home after a two-day rest coming into the game, but then spank the 11-2 Hawks on the 2nd night of a back-to-back in their place?

No.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I think we are in danger of losing this one, but then spanking the Hawks.

You think we'll lose to the 8-5 Heat at home after a two-day rest coming into the game, but then spank the 11-2 Hawks on the 2nd night of a back-to-back in their place?

No.

Yes that can happen and I have a feeling that it will. Are you saying that just because the Hawks have the better record means its going to be tougher for us? Last year vs. those two teams we had a harder time against Miami, and both rosters have remained pretty much the same.

And who would you rather lose to? Id rather beat the Hawks or both (that would be huge!)

I love the NBA schedule makers. They give us a back to back with the 2 best teams from our division, who also happen to be the 4 & 5 seeds from last year's playoffs, then give the 2nd team of the back end 4 days off to prepare for us.

Just like the Cavs got. However, other than Jameer, we're healthy and I still think we can win both these games if we keep playing at the same level as the last 2 games (although I would like to see a little more offense.)

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

I love the NBA schedule makers. They give us a back to back with the 2 best teams from our division, who also happen to be the 4 & 5 seeds from last year's playoffs, then give the 2nd team of the back end 4 days off to prepare for us.

funny, aint it lol. i guess we just eat what's on our plate. and witnessing what we're doing when we're far from 100%, gah****it we're gona have a feast

This is the second time a team has had four days to prepare to face Orlando, and also have the benefit of catching them on the second game of a back to back for our home town heroes.

If we can some how force Wade to take bad shots then we will win easily. Wade is the team. Nobody else is consistent at all except Wade. I really don't see this game being close and if it is it's because were not shooting good.

Magic 105

Heat 90

Sometimes Howard struggle with Oneal for some reason. But he still should have a good game. Then again Wade will be attacking the basket all game and Dwight might get in early foul trouble trying to defend every shot.