Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Game Thread: Teh Magicz Vs Teh Turkagluz, 12:30 PM, 11/22/2009

We win. Lewis and Bosh probably cancels each other out,same goes to Peaches and Turk ... thats leaves Howard and Vince to have a huge game. i think it will be pretty close though

Wow after seeing that video, man does Vince like to stick it to his former team. He was doing the same to the Nets before he got hurt.

X-Factors:

I'm gonna say Jose Calderon for the Raptors, simply because he struggled mightily the first 8 games of the season or so, but he's gotten it going as of late, so he could be a difference-maker Sunday afternoon. For the Magic I'm going out on a short limb by going with the other half of the PG matchup in Jason Williams. Jose's defense is about as soft as it gets among NBA PGs, so it's not like 20 points is expected of J-Will. However, he should be able to do what he does best at will. No pun intended. Push the pace, share the ball, hit his crazy threes that should be very, very open when he takes them.

The game I'm least worried about this week. If the Magic just bring the same defensive intensity that they have the past 2-3 games, Toronto's in trouble. Not that Toronto'll score under 100, but the only real reason it'll be a bit more than 100 is just the blistering pace of the game... and not blowout trouble for the Raps persay. However, I sense a 10-15 point, comfortable win.

Did I mention Vince Carter's playing in Toronto after missing an opportunity to do so thanks to the ankle sprain? As if having no answer for Dwight down low was enough of a problem.

Raptor fans should be afraid. VERY afraid. Then again, at least Toronto doesn't have Anthony Parker for VC to kick around anymore.

Get yo' popcorn coffee ready~!

Orlando 118

Toronto 105

Insanely Bold Prediction: Dwight Howard gets a 20-20. (Eh, maybe not THAT insane...)