Svanxx

Game Thread: Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics, 8 PM, 11/20/2009

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:

VC was awesome tonight 10-29 and 6 TO to go with those 6 assists. Jeff VanGundy was laying into him though, calling out his effort and saying how VC doesn't know how to play hard on a Championship team. Not to mention calling out his defenses lapses that were happening all the time.

Why is Dwight not getting the ball and VC is jacking up 29 shots? This team now just stands around and watches VC launch fadeaways and 3's.

I would much rather see the ball in Dwights and Shards hands both of those guys are the key to the team. I don't care what anyone says the ball moved more and the offense was much harder to defend when VC was not on this team

Did you watch the game?

Um yeah did you? VC looked bad and the best player on this team never gets the ball. Apparently I did watch the game because I heard JVG laying into VC all game.

And when they was trying to feed Howard their were forcing passes to him. But they completely at times went away from him. Howard will be complaining soon just watch. It's coming. The tantrum is coming.

quote:
Originally posted by F1ash:

quote:

VC was awesome tonight 10-29 and 6 TO to go with those 6 assists. Jeff VanGundy was laying into him though, calling out his effort and saying how VC doesn't know how to play hard on a Championship team. Not to mention calling out his defenses lapses that were happening all the time.

Why is Dwight not getting the ball and VC is jacking up 29 shots? This team now just stands around and watches VC launch fadeaways and 3's.

I would much rather see the ball in Dwights and Shards hands both of those guys are the key to the team. I don't care what anyone says the ball moved more and the offense was much harder to defend when VC was not on this team.

This isn't going to end with Dwight if this is what VC is going to do. Thats what the meeting was about, Bucher even said most of the team didn't even know that Dwight talked to SVG, so it was really between Dwight and SVG. Dwight is a Superstar and is never going to get better if he doesn't get the **** ball. Not to mention he will start to lose focus doing other things which is already evident.

LOL. I don't remember the Magic having great ball movement, and scoring a ton against Boston for the last few years... VC made a lot of mistakes today, but we WON. Aren't we fans of the Magic? Or are you just a fan of Dwight and Rashard, and angry that the Magic were going to VC because no one else could CREATE for themselves? VC is no savior, but the offense is stagnant, and no one else is able to create a shot for themselves, someone needs to do it. I don't care if it's VC, Rashard, JJ, or even Anthony Johnson. As long as someone is able to get their shot off, and score when needed I'm a happy MAGIC fan.

Orlando played pretty well in the playoffs vs them. VC went 10-29 because most of those attempts were contested shots. How can Dwight Howard get the ball more? I know he should take the inbound pass and run all the way up the court and score. I saw him yell at VC twice when he rolled to the basket and was wide open and VC just held onto the ball. The offense should run through Dwight, it didn't last year as much as it should have and somehow it does even less this year.

Feels good to beat the Celtics!!!

sloppy game on both ends but thats just becuz both teams were playing good defense. And Both teams had a turnover marathon.

Feel bad for Ray Allen on costing the game with that stupid turnover at the end..

btw can we get a new pickup? I cant handle AJ at point.

BIG WIN!!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

I would much rather see the ball in Dwights and Shards hands both of those guys are the key to the team. I don't care what anyone says the ball moved more and the offense was much harder to defend when VC was not on this team

Did you watch the game?

Um yeah did you? VC looked bad and the best player on this team never gets the ball. Apparently I did watch the game because I heard JVG laying into VC all game.

Dwight may be the best player on the team, but he's far from the best scorer. Watching him attempt to play offense is horrible, and he was going to get hacked and keep missing FTs. VC is our best scorer and he took over a big road game and led us to victory. I don't see why you need to complain, upset that Dwight and Rashard didn't statpad?

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you watch the game?

And when they was trying to feed Howard their were forcing passes to him. But they completely at times went away from him. Howard will be complaining soon just watch. It's coming. The tantrum is coming.

Yeah because no one on this team can pass the ball, and everyone is offensive minded. Dwight Howard is getting mad and its going to keep getting worse. The team last year played as a team, this team is looking lost. I don't care that VC just got here, he has been in the league 13 years and I'm pretty sure he can make a post pass. This is who he is though, has been his whole career. He is a "me" player and a black hole on offense and lazy on defense.

quote:

I would much rather see the ball in Dwights and Shards hands both of those guys are the key to the team. I don't care what anyone says the ball moved more and the offense was much harder to defend when VC was not on this team.

This isn't going to end with Dwight if this is what VC is going to do. Thats what the meeting was about, Bucher even said most of the team didn't even know that Dwight talked to SVG, so it was really between Dwight and SVG. Dwight is a Superstar and is never going to get better if he doesn't get the **** ball. Not to mention he will start to lose focus doing other things which is already evident.

Blame a good win in vince, that's the spirit.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by F1ash:

quote:

LOL. I don't remember the Magic having great ball movement, and scoring a ton against Boston for the last few years... VC made a lot of mistakes today, but we WON. Aren't we fans of the Magic? Or are you just a fan of Dwight and Rashard, and angry that the Magic were going to VC because no one else could CREATE for themselves? VC is no savior, but the offense is stagnant, and no one else is able to create a shot for themselves, someone needs to do it. I don't care if it's VC, Rashard, JJ, or even Anthony Johnson. As long as someone is able to get their shot off, and score when needed I'm a happy MAGIC fan.

Orlando played pretty well in the playoffs vs them. VC went 10-29 because most of those attempts were contested shots. How can Dwight Howard get the ball more? I know he should take the inbound pass and run all the way up the court and score. I saw him yell at VC twice when he rolled to the basket and was wide open and VC just held onto the ball. The offense should run through Dwight, it didn't last year as much as it should have and somehow it does even less this year.

I gotta feeling that Howard will have a low scoring season.

Amazing that people still nag while we keep getting the W's...

Hard to please some of you I guess.

quote:

I'm assuming Dwight didn't get the ball as much because he was facing his toughest defenders (Perkins/Wallace/KG), and because he wasn't hitting free throws. Not many big men have big games against the Celtics because of their inside presence. With so many weapons the Magic need to exploit matchups, and VC had the best matchups...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you watch the game?

Where did you hear that, I watched the game and didn't hear svg LAYING anything into vince.