Sign in to follow this  
Hank Moody

The D is back in OrlanDo!

I agree. The Defense looked good tonight.

Minus Jameer. Jameer is disabled when someone sets a pick on him he runs like 2 feet behind the pick and then leaves an open jumper...just another career night for the PG that Jameer guards.

Frusturating jeez, we would have blown out the Nets if Jameer steps up his Defense.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I know it was the Nets, but the effort was there tonight, especially from Dwight, and Barnes was gobbling up boards.

A very undermanned Nets. This team relies too heavily on the three and doesn't play enough defense.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Nets.

Jameer's D still sucks, Rafer Alston triple doubled on him.

I just saw that triple double, that little ****er.

BTW just checked, this is Alston's first career triple double lol

I hate to say it but this team was much better last year defensively when Meer was hurt. He is horrible and has been outplayed by whoever he plays almost every game. Not to mention offensively he hasn't looked good either. VC still only had 1 assist and has been a dissapointment and to no surprise just like to jack 3's. He is nowhere near the same player he once was and I knew he would not help like people thought he would.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

I hate to say it but this team was much better last year defensively when Meer was hurt. He is horrible and has been outplayed by whoever he plays almost every game. Not to mention offensively he hasn't looked good either. VC still only had 1 assist and has been a dissapointment and to no surprise just like to jack 3's. He is nowhere near the same player he once was and I knew he would not help like people thought he would.

He's still injured

quote:
Originally posted by Randyc87:

quote:

He's still injured

I hope you are right. Lets hold the phone till we see what this team is like with Rashard, his presence on the floor just might open Vinces game up.

quote:

WHere were you last week

dont get too excited i would rather see how our d goes against a tough team first.

also last year we had systems in place we were rolling on nicely but when you make as many moves as we did and add to it rashards suspension some parts of the team will take a step backwards.

if you break down the year in 8.2 blocks its still a 58 win season if we go 7-3 in every 10 games it wont get us home court in the ecf but if we are at our best at that time then who cares.