Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Carter out tonight (ankle), Redick will start

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

crap man...for my own personal pleasure, I'd like to actually see this guy play for us in games...however, I guess these small cluster of games is a good time to be without him...

No Carter, no Lewis and we are still winning and blowing out teams!

Except the Pistons icon_frown.gif

But I don't see them beating us at home.

Not tonight.

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

I'm glad they're making the right decisions to keep VC out tonight. We'll need a healthy Vince Carter for the Wednesday game against Cleveland.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm sick of this idiot. Who does Vince think he is not playing on an injured ankle. Curt Schilling had a triple double and he was missing an ankle. smile_bobafett.gif IDIOT

I think it's fair to say I'm speaking for the entire board when I say I'm tired of your terrible jokes.

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

I'm glad they're making the right decisions to keep VC out tonight. We'll need a healthy Vince Carter for the Wednesday game against Cleveland.

Agree with this, better to let him get to 100% than for him to force anything. We're gonna own the Pistons tonight anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

I'm sick of this idiot. Who does Vince think he is not playing on an injured ankle. Curt Schilling had a triple double and he was missing an ankle. smile_bobafett.gif IDIOT

I think it's fair to say I'm speaking for the entire board when I say I'm tired of your terrible jokes.

I vote we excommunicate Jareth from the board

quote:

quote:

OH LOOK AT ME I'M BERTO. I WANT TO MOVE TO WEE LONDON AND LISTEN TO THE KILLERS ALL DAY AND DRINK TEA WITH SIMON PEGG. I'M ALSO 14. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOY.

quote:

quote:

quote:

OH LOOK AT ME I'M BERTO. I WANT TO MOVE TO WEE LONDON AND LISTEN TO THE KILLERS ALL DAY AND DRINK TEA WITH SIMON PEGG. I'M ALSO 14. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOY.

Somebody told me you have red on you when you were young.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Somebody told me you have red on you when you were young.

You sound like your from London!