Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hindsight

Game Thread: Detroit Pistons @ Orlando Magic - 11/6/09 7:00pm EST

SVG needs to tell his guys that if they're going to get called for every little touch foul, then to not make them 'touch' fouls and really lay them out. Nothing illegal, just a hard enough foul to be called a foul correctly....

Oh and I'd LOVE to see Dwight set a really aggressive pick against Stuckey. I don't even care if he picks up an offensive foul. Just set a NASTY pick sending Stuckey onto the floor...

I always manage to find one (link). I just thought it was starting right now, but it's only going to start in about 50 minutes.

Anyone noticed that the Cavs lost at home again? I'm saying that with no problems because I KNOW WE WILL DEMOLISH THE ******* PISTONS TONIGHT!

GAH, I'm ANGRY! hhahaaha

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

Anyone noticed that the Cavs lost at home again? I'm saying that with no problems because I KNOW WE WILL DEMOLISH THE ******* PISTONS TONIGHT!

GAH, I'm ANGRY! hhahaaha

Well, how appropriate. Based on the content of your signature, you are both angry and stupid.

You must be proud.

quote:

GAH, I'm ANGRY! hhahaaha

what are you 14?

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

GAH, I'm ANGRY! hhahaaha

what are you 14?

15, actually