Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

YES!!! The "official" YES thread.

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures to post up here. I wonder what time their plane would arrive here? Do they fly to regular airports or do they fly to a private airport or somethin? I'd like to get a bunch of pics for here.

If the game starts at 6. The doors to the arena usually open an hour or an hour and a half before the game starts. If your at the arena at 5. You should be fine. The earlier the better though.

Dwight is always out there though if you get there early along with a few other magic players shooting around.

Same here! I like in Arkansas (close to Fayetteville) I'm so excited to go. You know I'll be decked out in my Magic blue!

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

Same here! I like in Arkansas (close to Fayetteville) I'm so excited to go. You know I'll be decked out in my Magic blue!

Right on. Unfortunately my seats aren't the best. I'm in 321. All good though

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

Right on. Unfortunately my seats aren't the best. I'm in 321. All good though

Idk where I am. I'm lower bowl though. 110 I wanna say?

quote:

Wow. The one chance I'll probably get to a see a Magic game this year and they get thumped by the ****ing Thunder. Perfect. Stinkin injuries.

unlucky, man. I'm going to see the game @ Knicks in a few weeks so I'm hoping for better luck!

I just could not believe they lost that badly. I understand the injury situation is tough, but we still should have won. Those games will happen though. They were hitting every shot and we were missing. I promise I won't go to any more games. I'm sure it's all my fault because I have bad luck lol.

quote:

I just could not believe they lost that badly. I understand the injury situation is tough, but we still should have won. Those games will happen though. They were hitting every shot and we were missing. I promise I won't go to any more games. I'm sure it's all my fault because I have bad luck lol.

2 losses out of 2 games now. You can watch a few more regular season games but stay away from the play-offs, lol

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

quote:

2 losses out of 2 games now. You can watch a few more regular season games but stay away from the play-offs, lol

This.

quote:

quote:

They seem to do fine the other 81 games I watch on tv lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

quote:

This.

I concur, don't go to anymore games.

Consider yourself banned.

TV is still acceptable though unless you only watched the finals last year and not the rest of the playoffs.