Sign in to follow this  
gporter

What I did was wrong

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Thanks for the writeup, sky.

I for one don't believe in censorship, and that is why the video went up in the first place, but like I said... in a way it still feels like what I did was wrong.

I read between the lines in the Sentinel article, and it was almost as if I were made out to be the bad guy for making it in the first place.

Overall, I kind of feel like I betrayed Dwight, and then the sentinel decided to take a shot at me for it.

Now, this of course may not be the case, but I was on the fence with removing the video from the moment I read the article.

I don't have any problem with you pulling the video if it makes you more comfortable, but the Osen taking a shot at you? Come on, that's a badge of honor! If they don't like it it must be good. smile_headbang.gif

Nothing to apologize man. You did what you felt was right. I can understand sometimes we do things in anger we normally wouldn't do, but you stick with what you think is right okay?

The league needs to take notice of our star player not getting the calls on his end of the court, with touch-fouls being called against him on the other end. That block on Lebron in the playoffs last year should be Exhibit A on how he gets no respect, especially as a First Team center and DPOY....

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Jackie, get over it!

gp is probably half your age and twice as successful.

I bet he could teach you a think or two about life. Though I am willing to bet that sarcasm isn't one of them.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

umm i thought jackie was being sarcastic...

I did also. Jackie, certain people obviously didn't detect your sarcasm.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Jackie Treehorn, get over it you are massively anal!

Perhaps that's true, but at least I don't take myself too seriously. I even joke around every once in a while.

Blaspheme!!!!1!!1