Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons 11/3/09

Terrible performance, horrendous officiating, and the kind of game that now stands in our way between good and great. I knew we were doomed when I saw us at the #1 spot in a few "power rankings" today. Dwight was piss-poor, Ryan even worse than that, and JJ reminded us that he still has light years to go.

Maybe the fast pace of the Suns tomorrow will help us shake off the memory of this atrocious stinker of a "game" tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

This has been the worst officiated game since game two Against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

I couldn't believe my eyes as every foul call was placed against us and no fouls were given to the Pistons. I simply shut off the video in disgust. Please post this crap on Youtube.

Ya the officiating in this game was very one sided!

GO MAGIC!!!!

our team was straight up lazy with all those terrible shots...i partially blame stan for not changing the game plan and letting them chuck all those ridiculous 3s...it's obvious this game was decided before hand as well...total bull crap

Lmao, oh well guys its just one game. I hate losing to the pistons just as much as the next guy but in the end its not gona matter. We are not gona get suckered into playing like this every game and we will still have a good record at the end of the season. As long as we can avoid playing this way in the playoffs we will be fine.

We played bad, but come on, the Pistons shot 22 more freethrows then us, our best player wasnt on the floor no more then what 15 to 17 minutes? The Refs were pathetic, they gave them the game more then The Magic did.