Sign in to follow this  
Randyc87

Everyone should get a kick out of this

Let me see if I have everything down. Cavs fan makes fun of Magic fan because Magic fan is given noise makers by the arena (which are used to smack your kid if anything). Cavs fan then ignores the fact that his arena pumps out extra crowd noise through the PA speakers to make it sound like there's more people cheering (like what the WWE did when fans started to boo John Cena). Is that everything?

Yes it is well known that Quicken Loans Arena pumps can cheering through the speakers.

Its like watching an episode of Becker and hearing can laughter after every cheesy joke.

And by the way Cavs fans we could care less how lame our arena is because.................http://www.amwaycenter.com/

So suck on that Cav Fanatics

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Yes it is well known that Quicken Loans Arena pumps can cheering through the speakers.

Its like watching an episode of Becker and hearing can laughter after every cheesy joke.

And by the way Cavs fans we could care less how lame our arena is because.................http://www.amwaycenter.com/

dam it is looking really good id love to have the money for a chairman suite altho it would cost a lot but be worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I like the bar they're putting in!

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

This thread is a joke on both sides. Magic fans in this forum are just as ignorant and biased as Cavs fans. Whoever is in the Cavs thread posting Bass is and RA and Pietrus would be the second best player on the Cavs is an idiot. Shaq is certainly not the player he once was but Bass and any of those other guys would sell their souls to ever have any of the skill sets Shaq had or currently has.

Mo Williams is a **** good player, to think otherwise is laughable. I know what we can do base a players skill off of one series, thats smart. Lets disregard his entire season or the fact that he is a young player in his first playoffs. Wow, he had a bad series, Dwight looked average at best vs the Lakers and a lot of the series vs the Celtics. Guys have bad series its part of the game.

Orlando is certainly a better team now, any Cavs fan who argues differently is not being honest. A lot can happen though with trades and injuries and anything can happen in a 7 game series. Even though the Cavs were clearly outmatched they still almost won with a one-man team, I for sure don't want to play Bron in a 7 game series.

Lol, while it was meant to be trolling. Bass > Shaq and Mo Williams is a lot of things, but most of those things can be described as average.