Sign in to follow this  
Randyc87

Everyone should get a kick out of this

lol at the picture above me...

I like how some of the Cavs fans are ignorant enough to use the "well they were 0-2 last year, and look at how their season turned out." line.

That would be at least a coincidence and at most a laugh, because the Magic beat them to get to the Finals!

Check this crap out:

I really don't pay much attention to their "fan"base since all of them just started following their only professional sports team half way through last year.

Their basketball team is good but their fans couldn't be more worthless and/or more of a laughingstock than they already are. I still remember when Barkley said they have one of the least intimidating arenas in the league

Which is why they are so fking annoying. The Magic is all they have to talk about.

Cleveland swears that they have much to cheer about other than the Cavs. Sure as hell ain't the Browns or Indians. And why would they listen to anything that Barkley says. That guy switches what he say so much it's ridiculous. I seriously doubt teams fear the fans when they play away games. To call our arena the "least intimidating". Doesn't matter what our arena is. The real problem for the Cavs fans is that they know and the rest of the NBA knows that we have been OWNING THEM for years with LEBRON and that THEY CAN'T BEAT US IN A 7 GAME SERIES. Oh yeah Shaq is fat and slow and can't defend his own shadow at this point in his career. Were too quick for the Cavs. Magic fans don't worry, this will be the last season we have this rivalry with the Cavs since Lebron isn't resigning. Unless the Cavs picked up Chris Bosh some kind of way.

Cleveland fans have a very convenient case of amnesia. I don't remember them being this cheerful before LeBrick came to their team. And when he bounces to NY next year, they're going to be the laughing stock of the basketball world.

Cleveland: the team so sucky even Lebron couldn't help them.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Check this crap out:

I really don't pay much attention to their "fan"base since all of them just started following their only professional sports team half way through last year.

I thought it was funny that the guy that posted this has a join date of Nov 2008.