Sign in to follow this  
Randyc87

Everyone should get a kick out of this

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

you guys made the thread not me

Go buy your New York Knicks Lebron jersey now, and be the first of your friends to have it. This is fun, kind of like high school. Can we do momma jokes next?

I've been to NBA games in around 10 different arenas, and Amway in the playoffs was no better or worse than any other.

I will admit though that the acoustics in there are pretty bad, which negates what's picked up on TV somewhat, but if that's your biggest complaint about a franchise, it's probably ok.

That Cavs thread is remarkable, simply because about 4 people in it have come to some startling conclusions based on "every Magic fan (they've) ever met" that they assume every Magic fan embodies.

I mean hell: I've never met a Cavs fan under the age of 50 who could name more than 5 Cavs players who played before 1998. That doesn't mean that I should assume that ALL Cavs fans under 50 can't. That'd be like saying "I know one guy with glasses who is a rapist, therefore all guys with glasses are rapists". Retarded logic.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:
we have one of the loudest arena's in the NBA, anyone knows that.

Too bad your "loud Arena's" haven't won you a championship yet. We don't need a loud Arena to whip Cleveland's ***. And poor LeBrick couldn't even face the press after that. They got the longest time to rest before the Magic series and he complained of "fatigue". What a joke.

quote:
If you guys are so great, why do you guys need noise makers at your home games??? lol

What does this have to do with one being the better team? I'll answer you: it has nothing to do with it. Keep focusing on making noise, we'll focus on actually winning games.

we weren't talkin about which teams are better, this thread is about the fanbase moron.

You are right. This thread is about fanbase. So, let's talk about fanbase for just a moment, cavsfanuntilLBJleavesnextsummer. I actually believe that Magic fans in Orlando and Cavs fans in Clevaland have a lot of common ground. People in Orlando have no other pro team to cheer for, besides the Magic. People in Cleveland have no other pro team worth cheering for, besides the Cavs. I feel closer to you already.

Most people in your forum probably didn't sign up and really start caring until LBJ became experienced enough to carry your "team" into the playoffs by his lonesome (some things never change..oh, wait, they will next summer..doh!). Quite a few people in the Magic forum probably didn't join up and really start caring until we drafted Dwight and Meer (don't flame me guys, I know there are plenty of you who have followed since the very beginning). Man, I don't know if I've ever felt so much fellowship with anyone in my entire life! I love you cavsfanuntilLBJleavesnextsummer!

Oh crap. I just realized a horrible truth...for you. This sucks. And just when I was starting to feel like we had sooooo much in common. You see, in the long run, this relationship will not work. We won't be able to relate to each other for much longer. See, my team has the largest window for continued success of any other team in the NBA. Your "team" is on the clock. LBJ turns into a pumpkin at midnight..I mean, this coming summer. I'm afraid this just isn't going to workout, cavsfanuntilLBJleavesnextsummer. We will have no common ground what so ever after this season. It's ok though, I'm sure another player of Lebron's caliber will fall right into the Cavs lap soon after (hehehe).

But, like you said, this thread is about fanbase. I look forward to seeing what the Cavs fanbase looks like after this coming summer. I'm sure we will all miss you very, very much. Enjoy this season...well, no, that's not really working out too well for you so far either, is it? Darn! Oh well. I was just trying to cheer you up. I guess it just sucks to be from Cleveland! Take care!

quote:

No, I think the correct answer is because you so called great magic fans can't get loud enough or excited enough to make noise in your own arena. you guys need instruments to make the place sound loud. AND YOU ALL KNOW IT TOO.

***!!!! Everytime i see a cavs came on tv i hear that horrible fake crowd noise all the time. Also are arena gets loud as **** inside but they muff it out on tv pretty good.

quote:
ll: I've never met a Cavs fan under the age of 50 who could name more than 5 Cavs players who played before 1998. That doesn't mean that I should assume that ALL Cavs fans under 50 can't. That'd be like saying "I know one guy with glasses who is a rapist, therefore all guys with glasses are rapists". Retarded logic.

Agreed that is very true yet I also saw someone say that since someone is new to this board means that they jumped on the bandwagon which as the same type of comparison. I personally asked myself why I just spent 5 min reading which team has better fans seriously who cares...GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by Joe_PR:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:
we have one of the loudest arena's in the NBA, anyone knows that.

Too bad your "loud Arena's" haven't won you a championship yet. We don't need a loud Arena to whip Cleveland's ***. And poor LeBrick couldn't even face the press after that. They got the longest time to rest before the Magic series and he complained of "fatigue". What a joke.

quote:
If you guys are so great, why do you guys need noise makers at your home games??? lol

What does this have to do with one being the better team? I'll answer you: it has nothing to do with it. Keep focusing on making noise, we'll focus on actually winning games.

we weren't talkin about which teams are better, this thread is about the fanbase moron.

You are right. This thread is about fanbase. So, let's talk about fanbase for just a moment, cavsfanuntilLBJleavesnextsummer. I actually believe that Magic fans in Orlando and Cavs fans in Clevaland have a lot of common ground. People in Orlando have no other pro team to cheer for, besides the Magic. People in Cleveland have no other pro team worth cheering for, besides the Cavs. I feel closer to you already.

Most people in your forum probably didn't sign up and really start caring until LBJ became experienced enough to carry your "team" into the playoffs by his lonesome (some things never change..oh, wait, they will next summer..doh!). Quite a few people in the Magic forum probably didn't join up and really start caring until we drafted Dwight and Meer (don't flame me guys, I know there are plenty of you who have followed since the very beginning). Man, I don't know if I've ever felt so much fellowship with anyone in my entire life! I love you cavsfanuntilLBJleavesnextsummer!

Oh crap. I just realized a horrible truth...for you. This sucks. And just when I was starting to feel like we had sooooo much in common. You see, in the long run, this relationship will not work. We won't be able to relate to each other for much longer. See, my team has the largest window for continued success of any other team in the NBA. Your "team" is on the clock. LBJ turns into a pumpkin at midnight..I mean, this coming summer. I'm afraid this just isn't going to workout, cavsfanuntilLBJleavesnextsummer. We will have no common ground what so ever after this season. It's ok though, I'm sure another player of Lebron's caliber will fall right into the Cavs lap soon after (hehehe).

But, like you said, this thread is about fanbase. I look forward to seeing what the Cavs fanbase looks like after this coming summer. I'm sure we will all miss you very, very much. Enjoy this season...well, no, that's not really working out too well for you so far either, is it? Darn! Oh well. I was just trying to cheer you up. I guess it just sucks to be from Cleveland! Take care!

Post... of... the... year.

quote:

Thats funny that you can't answer my question about the noise makers lol

Who gives a ****? Our teams wins games, yours doesn't. End of story.

You can scream all the way to Lebron in New York come next year. We'll be celebrating a championship over here.

Every team's fan base is loaded with idiots, especially when the particular team of those fans is successful.

People love to post threads from Cav boards on here, but to be completely honest, a lot of the stuff on this message board is just as stupid as anything you'd read there, or at any other team board on the internet.

Agreed Kberto.

The last thing I want to read on a forum for the team I support is about bandwagons.

To be honest If you jumped on a bandwagon, who cares, just means more supporters. I enjoy the threads which are un-bias and give u in sight and other peoples oppinions. Not the ones that hate on everything thats not there team.

Bit off track, but I love a fresh mind, I get more insight from other teams forums.. They have no bias.

This thread is a joke on both sides. Magic fans in this forum are just as ignorant and biased as Cavs fans. Whoever is in the Cavs thread posting Bass is and RA and Pietrus would be the second best player on the Cavs is an idiot. Shaq is certainly not the player he once was but Bass and any of those other guys would sell their souls to ever have any of the skill sets Shaq had or currently has.

Mo Williams is a **** good player, to think otherwise is laughable. I know what we can do base a players skill off of one series, thats smart. Lets disregard his entire season or the fact that he is a young player in his first playoffs. Wow, he had a bad series, Dwight looked average at best vs the Lakers and a lot of the series vs the Celtics. Guys have bad series its part of the game.

Orlando is certainly a better team now, any Cavs fan who argues differently is not being honest. A lot can happen though with trades and injuries and anything can happen in a 7 game series. Even though the Cavs were clearly outmatched they still almost won with a one-man team, I for sure don't want to play Bron in a 7 game series.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

This thread is a joke on both sides. Magic fans in this forum are just as ignorant and biased as Cavs fans. Whoever is in the Cavs thread posting Bass is and RA and Pietrus would be the second best player on the Cavs is an idiot. Shaq is certainly not the player he once was but Bass and any of those other guys would sell their souls to ever have any of the skill sets Shaq had or currently has.

Mo Williams is a **** good player, to think otherwise is laughable. I know what we can do base a players skill off of one series, thats smart. Lets disregard his entire season or the fact that he is a young player in his first playoffs. Wow, he had a bad series, Dwight looked average at best vs the Lakers and a lot of the series vs the Celtics. Guys have bad series its part of the game.

Orlando is certainly a better team now, any Cavs fan who argues differently is not being honest. A lot can happen though with trades and injuries and anything can happen in a 7 game series. Even though the Cavs were clearly outmatched they still almost won with a one-man team, I for sure don't want to play Bron in a 7 game series.

You make some valid points, but I don't think this thread was meant to be taken seriously. I also don't think there's anything wrong with having a bit of fun at the expense of a rival's fans. Hence, why I chose to chime in after our resident Cavs fan chose to call someone a moron. I wanted to make it a fun thread again. But, that lasted all of two posts after mine before the sourpusses chimed in. By the way, I hope I didn't run off our favorite Cavs fan. He hasn't had anything else to add. Cavsfantilblahblahblah..dude..it's ok, come back! It's all in good fun...or, it should be. After all, it is only a game.