Sign in to follow this  
Give Me Redick All Day

Give Me Redick All Day's OFFICIAL J.J. Redick Appreciation Thread

I'm thinking that JJ's got the championship fever after witnessing the Duke win the other night. Die hard Duke and JJ fans know what a killer it was to him when his Duke team was bounced by LSU in his senior year. Seems like when he's clicking on all cylinders with the Magic bench team they all play well. Looking forward to the excitement in the weeks to come!

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

I'm thinking that JJ's got the championship fever after witnessing the Duke win the other night. Die hard Duke and JJ fans know what a killer it was to him when his Duke team was bounced by LSU in his senior year. Seems like when he's clicking on all cylinders with the Magic bench team they all play well. Looking forward to the excitement in the weeks to come!

I definitely think you're on to something here..

I think Duke's title win brought some pure b-ball enjoyment back to Redick just in time for a playoff run. (Of course being in a semi-contract year doesn't hurt either!)

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

with the direction the board has taken i find it difficult to continue myself. jack l j

Fixed.

You're losing your touch. Maybe it's best you don't continue yourself any longer.

quote:

"Courtney Lee and I talked about that last year during the season, trading big minutes and a lot of shots and being on a losing team or playing for a team competing for a championship."

...eh