Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Can the Magic make it back to the Finals without Turkoglu?

And here is your response, brought to you by ESPN Weekly Dime:

Q&A With VC -

" Q: What's your response to people who question whether you can replace what Hedo [Turkoglu] brought to this team? Us "experts" are always saying that it was the Hedo/Dwight Howard pick-and-roll that made this team special.

A: I love the pick-and-roll. Love it.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

Honestly, was orlando destroying teams by 30 last season?

No... This team is one a whole new level...

Which is why you cant you use last years stats and wins to project where a team is going to be.

This is our deepest team ever, we did a great job of addressing our weaknesses at the same time, keeping within our system. Those are Championship moves.

If the Magic can grab the #1 seed with a tough schedule, and possibility home court advantage, then there is no reason why they shouldnt win.

Honestly, the last time I had this feeling early about a team was the 2002 Buccaneers, people thought I was crazy, until they won the Championship.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I think you guys need to relax on the "Media Hate" and "Turkoglu" threads.

Or at least find 1 of the countless threads that are similiar to the brain drip you wish to share with the world and drop it in that toilet rather than create a fresh puddle.

quote:

Yes, New Orleans, & Atlanta immediately come to mind.

But, blow outs aren't the true measure of whether or not this team will miss Hedo. We still have no idea how this team will reaction when it comes Hedo Time.

For all we know, everybody will stand around looking for Hedo, and pass the ball to Anderson out of instinct. Whether he is on the floor or on the bench!

I suspect this is why Anderson grew a goatee!!!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I think you guys need to relax on the "Media Hate" and "Turkoglu" threads.

Or at least find 1 of the countless threads that are similiar to the brain drip you wish to share with the world and drop it in that toilet rather than create a fresh puddle.

quote:

Yes, New Orleans, & Atlanta immediately come to mind.

But, blow outs aren't the true measure of whether or not this team will miss Hedo. We still have no idea how this team will reaction when it comes Hedo Time.

For all we know, everybody will stand around looking for Hedo, and pass the ball to Anderson out of instinct. Whether he is on the floor or on the bench!

I suspect this is why Anderson grew a goatee!!!

And we beat the Cavs by 40, but that was because of HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!