Sign in to follow this  
Jwill#1

New to the boards!!

Hey Magic fans how is everybody?Let me just go a head and say it I am a huge Knicks fan lol but Im a huge Jwill fan and I have watched his whole career starting from High School.The state of WV does'nt get to see alot of kids turn pro and when Jason did I got very excited and proud of him b/c I can say he is ours and he has made the state of WV,very proud.Im very glad that he is playing for the Magic b/c you guys a very very good but most inportant is thats were he wanted to go is orlando. So im glad he got his wish!!

Anyways I hope im welcome and I look forward to talking to all of you guys on here.

Hey Magic fans how is everybody?Let me just go a head and say it I am a huge Knicks fan lol but Im a huge Jwill fan and I have watched his whole career starting from High School.The state of WV does'nt get to see alot of kids turn pro and when Jason did I got very excited and proud of him b/c I can say he is ours and he has made the state of WV,very proud.Im very glad that he is playing for the Magic b/c you guys a very very good but most inportant is thats were he wanted to go is orlando. So im glad he got his wish!!

Anyways I hope im welcome and I look forward to talking to all of you guys on here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jwill#1:

welcome

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

i thought he wanted to go to miami

well he first did when he was a FA,but he then seen that they was pushing him out the door so he wanted to come to Orlando.He wanted to come to Orlando before he signed with the clippers but he was'nt offered.He lives in orlando,and he did'nt want to move his family no more.

I'm glad we have a guy like JWill with championship experience and is a solid backup point guard. For a guy that hasn't played in a year, he's doing really good and fitting into our rotation well.