Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Dwight's passing

The absolute biggest improvement I have seen in the 1 and half game I saw this preseason (lol) is Dwight's passing out of post. When the double comes, he doesn't put it on floor, keeps his head up and passes out. He racks up a lot of hockey assists. It really makes our offense look so fluid.

I think this might be a bigger deal the FT or a ranged shot. If this was Ewing's work, give him a raise.

The absolute biggest improvement I have seen in the 1 and half game I saw this preseason (lol) is Dwight's passing out of post. When the double comes, he doesn't put it on floor, keeps his head up and passes out. He racks up a lot of hockey assists. It really makes our offense look so fluid.

I think this might be a bigger deal the FT or a ranged shot. If this was Ewing's work, give him a raise.

I noticed that too. He seems more relaxed and focused now. Like you said, he isn't putting the ball down and lowering himself like he so often did so the defender could just collapse onto him, not as often at least.

He is taking his time and thinking things, looking for the right way to go: Himself to the hoop or pass it out to the open shooter.

Goodstuff!

while I see improvement there, I like his ability to take 1 or 2 dribbles and then make a move or pass it out. His decision making is much better in the paint. This was especially evident in the third quarter last night. Lets see what happens during the regular season but I like what i see from him...he has mvp written all over him.

man his assist can also get him some triple doubles or quadruple doubles(on a monster night).

Can't remember, i think it was Magic Johnson who said that Dwight is a player capable of getting a quadruple double. when was the last time we seen that?

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

I noticed that too.

I also thought that his post up game has improved.