Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Obama wins Nobel peace Prize????

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

I didn't bring anything into this post that wasn't already here. If people are allowed to say nazi muslim before I even posted anything in here then I can say racism exist. Maybe that is what got me going. I meant to say that I am muslim. I would love to have an intelligent conversation with you in person. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, yes maybe he didn't deserve it he said it himself. It's when people say Nazi Muslim and everything else that I get upset.

No one in this thread used Nazi Muslim. Not one single person. I don't know where you are getting this from. I question your sanity and intelligence.

I said it when I was being sarcastic earlier, but trying to explain sarcasm to Fatih Swank seems complicated.

Is it just me or does every political discussion always end with racism nowadays? While I do believe that there are some people that take skin color as their only way to grade politics, most intelligent discussions avoid the topic altogether. Obama winning the peace prize has nothing to do with race; Obama being elected has nothing to do with race; the criticism he receives has nothing to do with race. His criticism's come from his politics and ideologies. Congrats on winning the peace prize, even though it's without merit.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I'm more concerned with the individual level, kitno, not corporations.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

The US tax code is higher than countries like Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Ireland, & Switzerland.

It's on par with countries like Canada, UK, Spain, Greece, Norway, & the Netherlands.

The tax code is on an individual level, if you make an income, that is.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

I didn't bring anything into this post that wasn't already here. If people are allowed to say nazi muslim before I even posted anything in here then I can say racism exist. Maybe that is what got me going. I meant to say that I am muslim. I would love to have an intelligent conversation with you in person. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, yes maybe he didn't deserve it he said it himself. It's when people say Nazi Muslim and everything else that I get upset.

No one in this thread used Nazi Muslim. Not one single person. I don't know where you are getting this from. I question your sanity and intelligence.

I said it when I was being sarcastic earlier, but trying to explain sarcasm to Fatih Swank seems complicated.

Looks like you did say it. Good job on getting Swank all riled up enough to post here. Your contributions keep piling up icon_cool.gif

It's funny because I actually got you riled up. I'm not as dumb or immature as I play here in these chat areas. That's the funny part. I voted for Obama however I already said that he probably has not deserved a peace prize. I'll keep posting my nonsense that reflects nothing of how I am in person, and you guy's will continue to come back to see what it was that I said. You haven't learned my sarcasm, I'll explain later, but now back to this paper. Peace

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama delivered a rousing speech Saturday night to the nation's largest gay rights group, praising the gay community for making strides in equal rights and pledging to deliver on major campaign promises that some say he's left on the back burner. "We should not be punishing patriotic Americans who have stepped forward to serve this country," he said. "I'm working with the Pentagon, its leadership and the members of the House and Senate on ending this policy, legislation that has been introduced in the House to make this happen, I will end 'don't ask, don't tell.' That's my commitment to you."

The president said he backed the rights of gay couples, saying they should have the "same rights and responsibilities afforded to any married couple in this country." He said he has urged Congress to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and to pass the Domestic Partners Benefit and Obligations Act.

Don't Miss

Gay rights advocates gather ahead of speech

Military dismisses more gay women than men

Obama also touched on protection against hate crimes, noting that legislation was passed in the House this week that expanded the definition of hate crimes to include attacks based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

"I can announce that after more than a decade, this bill is set to pass and I will sign it into law," he said.

Can you believe this Obama guy? As if discrimination in the work place and community still exist. Screw you Obama for trying to make thing's equal in this already balanced world. smile_panicworker.gif

quote:

Who's mad?

Not for nothing, Islam is my least favorite religion.

My least favorite religion is whatever the most recent one to bother me at my house while I was trying to watch the game was.

Seriously, I'm not going to go door to door trying to spread atheism because I think bothering strangers about religion is rude. Why not give me the same courtesy?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Who's mad?

My least favorite religion is whatever the most recent one to bother me at my house while I was trying to watch the game was.

Seriously, I'm not going to go door to door trying to spread atheism because I think bothering strangers about religion is rude. Why not give me the same courtesy?

I like to answer the door in my Satan costume.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Who's mad?

I just consider Islam to be the most violent religion, and those who are not violent are the most pretentious.

Jews are wonderful, in general. So humble, for the most part, and I've lucked out with the women.