Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

Who should I bench on my fantasy football team this week?

Hello smart Magic fans. I'm dying for some help here. In my league, we play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, and 1 Flex player that can be any position. I know who I wanna start at QB and #1 RB, but other than that I have 3 players to choose from and I can only pick 2. So my question to you is, who should I sit this week? The players are:

QB: Aaron Rodgers @Rams

QB: Eli Manning @Bucs

RB: Brandon Jacobs @Bucs

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew @Texans

RB: Fred Jackson vs. Saints

I know for sure I want to start Rodgers and Jones-Drew. I can start 1 other RB, and then the other RB or Eli Manning as my flex. Who should I sit? Jacobs has done nothing, but I'm afraid if I sit him he'll have a good game. Fred Jackson has been on fire, but I'm afraid going up against New Orleans, the Bills will be forced to abandon the run game fast. Eli Manning had a great game last week, but you never know with him. Thanks guys, I have a lot of faith in people here!

Hello smart Magic fans. I'm dying for some help here. In my league, we play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, and 1 Flex player that can be any position. I know who I wanna start at QB and #1 RB, but other than that I have 3 players to choose from and I can only pick 2. So my question to you is, who should I sit this week? The players are:

QB: Aaron Rodgers @Rams

QB: Eli Manning @Bucs

RB: Brandon Jacobs @Bucs

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew @Texans

RB: Fred Jackson vs. Saints

I know for sure I want to start Rodgers and Jones-Drew. I can start 1 other RB, and then the other RB or Eli Manning as my flex. Who should I sit? Jacobs has done nothing, but I'm afraid if I sit him he'll have a good game. Fred Jackson has been on fire, but I'm afraid going up against New Orleans, the Bills will be forced to abandon the run game fast. Eli Manning had a great game last week, but you never know with him. Thanks guys, I have a lot of faith in people here!

Oh yeah, I forgot a lot of you might be Bucs fans here. So be honest with me. Could Jacobs or Manning both have a monster game against their defense? The fact that a lot of you are Tampa fans will also help the decision.

I am a Bucs fan, yes.

BUT.

Bucs run defense is not what's dreadful. It's the pass defense. Manning and his new young receiving core will have a field day.

But it's more about starting Jackson, rather than benching Jacobs. This will be Jackson's last week of dominating the touches for Buffalo's running game because Marshawn Lynch comes back from his 3 game suspension next week.

Look for him to have a great game to make the coaching staff give him touches when their top RB comes back.

**** I wish I had those RBs. I have Slaton and Mcfadden...its been a struggle.

I would start Jackson over Jacobs, bc the Bucs front 7 is quick to the ball and gang tackles the RB well. They did well against Dallas' rushing attack week 1.

Bench Jacobs.

Now that that's settled...

I'm in the OMMB FF league, I have the third most points, but am currently 0-1-1. Sucks, I know, so I REALLY need a win this week

I need one QB to start, 3 RB's (including a flex) and 2 WR's here are the options:

Tony Romo

Matt Ryan*

DeAngelo Williams*

Chris Johnson*

Darren McFadden* (My flex)

Knowshon Moreno

Leon Washington

Greg Jennings*

Mario Manningham*

Devery Henderson

Donald Driver

Antonio Bryant

* represent my starter at the moment

Do I need to make any changes? Any glaring weaknesses?

My biggest question is Romo or Ryan