Sign in to follow this  
PrOdigy ReBoRn

The Aurora of Magic...

**** some of you on this board discust me....this guy is realy excited and just wanted to share it with you all..and the first thing u all can post are things trashing this guy...some of u internet nerds need to get a life and stop picking apart people for there short commings on what they post...u know what he ment ..no one is perfect...and im sure i miss spelled plenty of thing in this post ..either way u know what im trying to say...BACK OFF THE GUY! im with you Prodigy..i feel the excitment and i cant wait for the season to start!

Go MAGIC!

i was going to say something about that word but i figure he'd jump down my throat, i just thought we were all having fun.... i guess we can be just another boring place where we don't make jokes at others' expense.

nah, what fun would that be?

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

**** some of you on this board discust me....this guy is realy excited and just wanted to share it with you all..and the first thing u all can post are things trashing this guy...some of u internet nerds need to get a life and stop picking apart people for there short commings on what they post...u know what he ment ..no one is perfect...and im sure i miss spelled plenty of thing in this post ..either way u know what im trying to say...BACK OFF THE GUY! im with you Prodigy..i feel the excitment and i cant wait for the season to start!

Go MAGIC!

I'm with you. Lol, what a bunch of haters.

Nah seriously, have fun, but also recognize he's got an opinion and don't get so fast into smile_hijacked.gif mode.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Aurora_Beam.png

It's not very effective.

Yea, what a moron. Maybe they switched Magneton in to take the hit, but why would have Aurora Beam anyway when you can have Ice Beam. noob