Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Espn predictions on the east, big 3 stays the same

While they tell us to ignore the W/L predictions, how did we manage to only get a projection of 56 wins?

Frankly, it is disrespect for us to be ranked third. We are the ECF champs, we have upgraded our roster, and we got to the finals without our all star point guard. ESPN = fail.

quote:
Originally posted by Too Nice:

While they tell us to ignore the W/L predictions, how did we manage to only get a projection of 56 wins?

Frankly, it is disrespect for us to be ranked third. We are the ECF champs, we have upgraded our roster, and we got to the finals without our all star point guard. ESPN = fail.

True "FAIL" if there ever was one! I wonder if they ever proof read some of this crap that they produce here? Now granted this is a poll of some type, but they are at the controls and that within itself, should cause you to ignore them based upon their total commitment to LA and CLeveland!

Just look at the most qualifying statements for Cleveland and Boston here: "Can Shaq bring whatever" and "IF KG" is healthy, and "IF SHEED" can be anything more than a pain in the mule?? Then they go on to say that we conducted a Hedo/VC swap, and based upon that (minus all the other upgrades) we lose to both of these teams?

Sad commentary here, what a joke, and I hope SVG hangs this up there with the EC championship banner....just to remind them of how well respected we are...once again!!

They couldn't bear to say that upgrading a SG position and having a lot of depth would propel us into the 60 win area, so we got knocked down. Even when Orlando wins the title, they'll say the title isn't that important.

if there is one thing you can rely on from an espn 'expert' article its that you know whatever they say wont happen. so, there is no way the east ends up cleveland-boston-orlando in that order. book it.

and, I dont agree with the projected records for any of the 8 playoff teams.

oh im telling you guys, SVG is gonna have all the **** that has been said this summer about the Magic posted all over that **** locker room.

and he should. I would even do more for just te players lockers. show every right up on how dwight will struggle with shaq in his locker. show all the stories on how he is a down grade from hedo to vince. do it for every player

I, for one, don't give a flying fak about what espn predicts, because they all predicted us to lose last year in the playoffs and they were mega-wrong. They are just catering to the big markets, as always.

Espn can suck my arse.

On one other note, they cite Shaq as the reason Cleveland will be stronger, but has anyone talked about the fact that he will probably only play in 50 games again?

the east has not strenghtened that much that the top team will only win 61 games top of the east will post 64-66 wins.

espn scores an epic fail.

Remember they are predicting regular season record. i think Cleveland and Boston might beat us in that respect...remember both those team are still got better than last year...but they wont beat us come playoff time! its all about Match-ups!

i was thinking as well if espn thinks we will come 3 rd then ok what ever.

as long as we make the 8 we will be fine i like the harder road in the playoffs and it helped get cleveland in game 1 of ecf and id love us to do it again it takes away any chance of espn saying we had the easy road to the finals.