Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official 2009 NCAA Football Thread

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

This thread died pretty quickly.

I called it earlier in the thread, everyone talks all this crap about how much they know about college football. Then all the nonsense they spewed blows up in their face and they disappear, just like every other thread on this board.

Gator's still haven't had a real test. And they probably wont until the SECCG.

UF/BAMA in the SECCG... I might throw up. Is there anyway both teams lose that game?

Va Tech looks legit, and if USF beats Cincy this week I think they have a legit shot at running the table.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

UF/BAMA in the SECCG... I might throw up. Is there anyway both teams lose that game?

Va Tech looks legit, and if USF beats Cincy this week I think they have a legit shot at running the table.

What is a real test ? A top 2 team? Yeah Lsu on the road is not a test, how about Arkansas who just beat an undefeated Auburn? Or maybe a top 25 SC on the road?

Oh you mean a real test like Va Tech vs Bama? Where Bama dominated that game on a neutral field? Tech is a good team but would get beat by Usc or Texas or even a healthy Oklahoma team. Cincy is good but if they end up in the NC it will be a joke of a game, I hate to say it because Gilyard is a good friend of mine that I have known since I was 10.

The real NC is the Sec championship game, just like it was last year.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

What is a real test ? A top 2 team? Yeah Lsu on the road is not a test, how about Arkansas who just beat an undefeated Auburn? Or maybe a top 25 SC on the road?

Oh you mean a real test like Va Tech vs Bama? Where Bama dominated that game on a neutral field? Tech is a good team but would get beat by Usc or Texas or even a healthy Oklahoma team. Cincy is good but if they end up in the NC it will be a joke of a game, I hate to say it because Gilyard is a good friend of mine that I have known since I was 10.

How quick we forget that Bama had to come back to beat a Tech team missing their best player.

How quick we forget that Oklahoma beat themselves in the NC.

How quick we forget going into the LSU/UF game everyone knew LSU was overrated.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

How quick we forget that Bama had to come back to beat a Tech team missing their best player.

If you knew anything about Tech(which you don't) it would be clear that the best player on that team Now is the RB. I would actually argue and win that he is better than the RB who got hurt. Or make the argument that the Offensive line is clearly the reason so it doesn't matter who you put back there.

Yeah OK beat themselves, did you forget your meds this morning? Why is it that no matter who Florida plays and beats they are either A) overrated, or B) the other team beat themselves? It makes you seem like an very ignorant biased fan. But hey this coming from the guy who got so worked up when I called Florida St mediocre at the beginning of the year,lol.

Who isn't overrated? Oh yeah I forgot the ACC and Florida St. Dude give me a break, Florida has the best defense in the country(maybe one of the best of all time). They also are the best running team in CF, those two things equal great. It's funny how you want to talk about VT injuries but leave out the fact that Andre Debose(the next Percy Harvin) is missing the entire year, he was the #1 wr prospect in the country. Deonte Thompson the #2 wr has barely played this year. Florida has a top 5 TE, and NFL 1st and 2nd rounders everywhere on defense(starting and on the bench). The passing team will keep getting better, we have a new OC which hurt the team a lot but they will get better throwing the ball. But when you have guys averaging 10 yds a carry why would you throw it?

Some of you guys who posted in this thread should go back and read it, some good laughs. Why is it the guy who was jumped on by everyone, turned out to be right and everyone was just being biased and completely insane over 1 week? I wish people would actually come back and say that they were completely wrong, it would make me think they at least could admit when they were totally wrong.

quote:

Some of you guys who posted in this thread should go back and read it, some good laughs. Why is it the guy who was jumped on by everyone, turned out to be right and everyone was just being biased and completely insane over 1 week? I wish people would actually come back and say that they were completely wrong, it would make me think they at least could admit when they were totally wrong.

Die

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

Die

Please.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

If you knew anything about Tech(which you don't) it would be clear that the best player on that team Now is the RB. I would actually argue and win that he is better than the RB who got hurt. Or make the argument that the Offensive line is clearly the reason so it doesn't matter who you put back there.

Yeah OK beat themselves, did you forget your meds this morning? Why is it that no matter who Florida plays and beats they are either A) overrated, or B) the other team beat themselves? It makes you seem like an very ignorant biased fan. But hey this coming from the guy who got so worked up when I called Florida St mediocre at the beginning of the year,lol.

Who isn't overrated? Oh yeah I forgot the ACC and Florida St. Dude give me a break, Florida has the best defense in the country(maybe one of the best of all time). They also are the best running team in CF, those two things equal great. It's funny how you want to talk about VT injuries but leave out the fact that Andre Debose(the next Percy Harvin) is missing the entire year, he was the #1 wr prospect in the country. Deonte Thompson the #2 wr has barely played this year. Florida has a top 5 TE, and NFL 1st and 2nd rounders everywhere on defense(starting and on the bench). The passing team will keep getting better, we have a new OC which hurt the team a lot but they will get better throwing the ball. But when you have guys averaging 10 yds a carry why would you throw it?

Do you watch football? Or do you just parrot everything Kirk Herbstreit (who is an idiot) says?