Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan57

Who is your second favorite NBA team.....ESPN vote and poll link

It's weird that the Raptors are easily the top 2nd favorite team, they used to be my 2nd favorite team until we played in the playoffs, now I don't like them at all.

mabye because the Raptors have all of Canada behind them? idk...Mabye foreign ppl's first favorite is lets say the Bucks cuz they live in Milwaukee, but liek the Raptors because of all the foreign players? Just a thought. Or mabye because Vince Carter...

Raptors used to be my second favorite cuz of Vince, it was so funn watching them. But besides the Magic, I'd have to say no one. I kind of like the Spurs because they play like, real basketball. And kind of like the Nets. hate the Lakers but like Kobe.

Or mabye the Raptor fans all vote in their #2 team as their favorite team. They do have one of the biggest fan bases, controlling all of Canada

This got me really thinking, actually. I would have to go with Miami. I think Dwyane Wade is an amazing player, and they're the other "Florida Team," so it just seems natural to root for them. Nonetheless, when the Magic and Heat play one another, Miami's just another team in the cross-hairs.

#2 for me is most certainly the Miami Heat. D-Wade is my favorite player not wearing a Magic uniform in the NBA, and I cheer for any team from Florida in any sport as long as their not playing my main team (which are also all from Florida). I cheer for the Heat 78 games a season.

Kinda like the FSU Seminoles. Love em and wish em well 364 days a year. But when it's time for them to play the Gators all bets are off.

Oh I also cheer for New Orleans a bit too... CP3 is insane.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Kinda like the FSU Seminoles. Love em and wish em well 364 days a year. But when it's time for them to play the Gators all bets are off.

Hold up...lemme get this straight.

You are a Gators fan, but root for FSU when they aren't playing UF?

yeah i've been a jazz fan because i like Deron Williams from Illinois, and because i had a man crush on John Stockton and his manly voice... and Jerry Sloan is the s*#@