quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet, message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

LOL. I used to cover the cartridge with my t-shirt while blowing it.

Q-tips with rubbing alcohol works the best. Cleans out the dirt.

Real kids licked it.

Hardcore kids swiped it through their butt crack. Namely, me.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet, message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Real kids licked it.

You sick! Maybe you liked the taste

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Real kids licked it.

Hardcore kids swiped it through their butt crack. Namely, me.

That's one way to ensure none of your friends steal your games.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I tell you what really chafes my Charlie Browns is these dessert companies that have decided to cut the traditional ice cream container by a full 25% and still have the nerve to charge even more for it. So, you're only getting a pint and a half but your still paying more than a 2 pints were just a few years ago. And if that isn't bad enough, they still keep the container in the same shape/form. It's as if they don't want you know that it is smaller than before. It's like they think they can fool you. I don't want to be fooled. Do you? And now even Publix has decided to advertise their ice cream as a "true half-gallon." And even the really great ice cream companies like Blue Bell (in the glorious gold-rimmed round container. You have my heart Blue Bell, with your rich creamy mint chocolate chip deliciousness) make sure to advertise themselves as still offering the REAL amount of ice cream. Breyers is what is wrong with this country today. Them and the Nazis....and Mtv's the Hills.

Fat ***.

Why don't you go take a drive through Southwest New Mexico you Nickelback-loving bootlegger.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I tell you what really chafes my Charlie Browns is these dessert companies that have decided to cut the traditional ice cream container by a full 25% and still have the nerve to charge even more for it. So, you're only getting a pint and a half but your still paying more than a 2 pints were just a few years ago. And if that isn't bad enough, they still keep the container in the same shape/form. It's as if they don't want you know that it is smaller than before. It's like they think they can fool you. I don't want to be fooled. Do you? And now even Publix has decided to advertise their ice cream as a "true half-gallon." And even the really great ice cream companies like Blue Bell (in the glorious gold-rimmed round container. You have my heart Blue Bell, with your rich creamy mint chocolate chip deliciousness) make sure to advertise themselves as still offering the REAL amount of ice cream. Breyers is what is wrong with this country today. Them and the Nazis....and Mtv's the Hills.

Fat ***.

Why don't you go take a drive through Southwest New Mexico you Nickelback-loving bootlegger.

That's it. You are off the Christmas card list pal. You did it to yourself.

quote:

I love me some Breyer's mint chocolate chip, but I can't even get five servings out of that little azz container anymore.

quote:

Man we're freaking awesome!!!

Kids now are just geeks.... we at least mixed geekness with an actual life.

quote:

It's too bad you didn't at least quote that and just blatantly ripped off that paragraph from the net....a guy from the west coast posted that as his status today on facebook.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

It's to bad you didn't at least quote that and just blatantly ripped off that paragraph from the net....a guy from the west coast posted that as his status today on facebook.

Yes, I'm sure that is exactly what Kberto did. He surfed Facebook until he found something clever and then posted in on a message board...all so that people he has never met will think he is cool.