Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic officially sign Jason Williams

quote:
Originally posted by bayoyin:

nelson hurt ,do you think j.will or a.j run this team i dont think so

We have trade pieces to make a deal if that happens. Do people expect us to have a starting caliber backup? How many teams do?

hasn't jason Williams been trying to land a spot on the Magic's Roster for years now? I remember years ago when he was trying out for the Magic in the summer months. Looks like he's finally got his wish. I am wondering how much rust he is going to have to shake off since he didn't play at all last year.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by bayoyin:

nelson hurt ,do you think j.will or a.j run this team i dont think so

We have trade pieces to make a deal if that happens. Do people expect us to have a starting caliber backup? How many teams do?

i not expect a caliber backup ,i expect a good pg backup for example lakers have fisher and farmar cavs m.will and d .west or b.gibson this two teams have a good pg and good backup thas my point

this just dose not make sense to me!!!!

aj old williams old and rusty both unable to run this team full time,is vince going to have a bigger role than we thought???

but then i ask myself "what are stan and otis up to "????

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

this just dose not make sense to me!!!!

aj old williams old and rusty both unable to run this team full time,is vince going to have a bigger role than we thought???

but then i ask myself "what are stan and otis up to "????

that im talking about we have 2 old backup this is great for us we nedd a youg pg backup i prefer m.taylor over j will

We still have our 1st, the te and gortat so it is not that bad...

we just need a little depth... As long as nelson is health this is a ok move and if not we trade at the deadline...

I am not a j wil fan but we are talking about the back up pg and j.will can run a team with our style... (pick and roll)

I bet we invite a couple other point guards to camp to push AJ and WC for their spots. No biggie cutting AJ since he's expiring or Williams since he's a minimum guy.