Sign in to follow this  
BRich

First NBA.com Power Rankings Out - Magic #3

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/p....rankings/index.html

quote:
3 Orlando (2)

Pace: 90.8 (12), Off: 111.0 (9), Def: 103.6 (1)

Otis Smith tinkered with what was a winning formula and went way over the luxury tax to do so. The Magic are deep in talent and have a little more versatility with the additions of forwards Matt Barnes and Brandon Bass, but the Cavs and Celtics got better too.

Not shocking. More refusal to acknowledge that we spanked Cleveland. But whatever.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/p....rankings/index.html

quote:
3 Orlando (2)

Pace: 90.8 (12), Off: 111.0 (9), Def: 103.6 (1)

Otis Smith tinkered with what was a winning formula and went way over the luxury tax to do so. The Magic are deep in talent and have a little more versatility with the additions of forwards Matt Barnes and Brandon Bass, but the Cavs and Celtics got better too.

Not shocking. More refusal to acknowledge that we spanked Cleveland. But whatever.

When people think of Shaq all they see is the dominant big man of the last 17 years, but the fact is he is not that guy no more. However it is hard for people to recognize this. They see Shaq and Lebron and ultimatically, shaq of the past comes to mind

This is nothing knew. Who cares what they think as long as we show up when we play them. That's all I care about.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

If the Magic were to resign Hedo, and ultimately let Gortat walk, they would have crowned us champs.

Hedo iz da ORLANDOMVP!!!

I don't think so, I think we would have been "killed" for not beefing up and securing a solid back up for Dwight! Hedo is getting hype basically because he is now out of Orlando. Just remember one thing, how many of those tools actually rated Hedo as "GERATER THAN" VC? I will agree with you in that these so-called experts are without question born with half a brain if any!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

If the Magic were to resign Hedo, and ultimately let Gortat walk, they would have crowned us champs.

Hedo iz da ORLANDOMVP!!!

I don't think so, I think we would have been "killed" for not beefing up and securing a solid back up for Dwight! Hedo is getting hype basically because he is now out of Orlando. Just remember one thing, how many of those tools actually rated Hedo as "GERATER THAN" VC? I will agree with you in that these so-called experts are without question born with half a brain if any!!

Join the Hedo Club.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hedo iz da ORLANDOMVP!!!

Join the Hedo Club.

That club moved to Toronto. you should follow em

quote:
Originally posted by nobandwagonhere:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hedo iz da ORLANDOMVP!!!

Join the Hedo Club.

That club moved to Toronto. you should follow em

I will not. The Hedo club will live on!!!

All these NBA "experts" that think the Magic won't be as good without Hedo are the same guys that criticized him during the regular season as being inconsistent, soft on defense, and error-prone. Now they think he is the MVP. Give me a break. They are just Magic-haters. I'm going to love watching Orlando prove everybody wrong this season. They will be better than Cleveland or Boston, I think.