quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:

quote:

I just want them to go at it like Shaq and Bynum did when Shaq was with the Heat. I want Howard to throw a cheap shot at Shaq to show some toughness for our team. We not taking nothing from nobody. I'm tired of reading our big man favorite movies are FINDING NEMO and ICE AGE. Makes us look soft.

If you forgot:

Bynum vs Shaq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOk2QFWvbg

hey dont talk crap about ice age and finding nemo... those movies are the ****

Yeah if your fu**ing 6 years old

clearly you havent seen a pixar movie since you were that age. Go into any theater showing a pixar movie and youll see just as many adults as you will kids, and im not talking parents.

it is cool to like disney movies buddy, it wont hurt your big manly pride. im sure your a real big tough guy who dont take crap from anyone. but odds are you aint as big or tough as Dwight and disney movies dont seem to emasculate him at all. ask the shot clock in cleveland

ill cosign this

Usually the ones afraid to admit that they have a soft side are the yellow bellied cowards... Or idiot teenagers...Or someone trying to make you think that he is HARD, when the opposite is true.

Who dosen't enjoy those cartoon movies??? They are like frosted flakes, GGGGRRRRRREEEAAAAAAAATTT!!!!!!

I hated Wall-E. I also hated the "OMG I LOVE AYN RAND!" undertones of The Incredibles even though I liked the movie on the whole. Finding Nemo was decent, but by the time I saw it, it had been so overrated in conversation to me that it would've needed to have been some kind of impossible cross between Raiders of the Lost Ark, the Shawshank Redemption, Kung Fu Hustle and The Warriors for me to have actually liked it. I s*** you not, someone told me before I saw the movie that it was "Darker than The Pianist", because apparently the factual deaths of millions of people pales in comparison to the fictional deaths of a few fish.

But yeah, I'd argue that animated movies are nowadays more targeted towards: "kids of all ages", which is a complete crap term, but the meaning behind it is obvious, and I certainly don't think it makes a person less manly, or hard or whatever for enjoying them. Hell, one of my 10 favorite movies ever is an animated film.

I mean, think about it: Bruce Lee's favorite non-Bruce Lee movie was Dumbo. Would anyone say that Bruce F***ing Lee was soft?

And even though that last paragraph wasn't remotely true, it still makes you think. And isn't that what's important?

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just want them to go at it like Shaq and Bynum did when Shaq was with the Heat. I want Howard to throw a cheap shot at Shaq to show some toughness for our team. We not taking nothing from nobody. I'm tired of reading our big man favorite movies are FINDING NEMO and ICE AGE. Makes us look soft.

If you forgot:

Bynum vs Shaq

You know what they say about guys that try too hard to act macho...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I hated Wall-E.

**** you.

Wall-E was totally overrated.

"OMG OMG OMG IT HAS A MESSAGE THOUGH D00D U DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND OMG OMG OMG".

Sorry. The animation was tight, but it was BOR-ING. Jeff Garlin being the voice of the main character was the best part of that entire film.

The Incredibles was awesome.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you forgot:

Bynum vs Shaq

You know what they say about guys that try too hard to act macho...

speaking of that i just found out this kid i went to high school with is gay. he was short and had the napoleon complex. Wore under armor to school and had to drive like a gigantic truck. He joined a frat in college and was one of those typical ******y frat guys. I loled so much today when i found that out.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

I hated Wall-E.

**** you.

Sorry. The animation was tight, but it was BOR-ING. Jeff Garlin being the voice of the main character was the best part of that entire film.

I missed the part where I care what you think. Now, go run off thinking Danny McBride is funny you sycophant.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

I hated Wall-E.

**** you.

I missed the part where I care what you think. Now, go run off thinking Danny McBride is funny you sycophant.

We used to be friends, but now I think you've gone too far you stupid jerk. icon_mad.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

He joined a frat in college and was one of those typical ******y frat guys.

I was in a fraternity. So, what are you saying?

quote:

Now, go run off thinking Danny McBride is funny you sycophant.

You sir, have crossed the line!