Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Looks like Powe to the Cavs

he helps the cavs but i dont know if he helps them that much. At the very least he'll be another guy to throw at dwight if we see them in the playoffs.

IMO i thought otis would try to sign him because his comeback date is right there with the trade deadline.

so he would have the option to trade gortat if he needed to cause he would have Powe to back up Howard.

Don't like the fact cavs have him now cause i think imo he could if healthy and 100% be the best guy to guard Dwight

So he will miss Between 40-50 games this season if they think he' ll probaly play after all star break. Who cares we have Bass. We didn't need him anyways.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

he helps the cavs but i dont know if he helps them that much. At the very least he'll be another guy to throw at dwight if we see them in the playoffs.

Totally agree. Powe is nothing special, but him going to the cavs sucks a little. He is a big body who likes to bang. But his injury last year didn't help so that could be a cause for concern

I do agree that he may/will not be the same player that he was, who ever totally recovers from such a procedure? I look at Stats who lost a step and McGrady is hard to gauge, but a step or 2 seems always to be lost after micro surgery.

A healthy Bass is better than a healthy Powe...IMHO! I also see a very desperate Cav's organization gambling on damaged goods in an effort to maintain pace with us!