Sign in to follow this  
TragicFan

Inside Information UPDATE pg.34 [Antoine Walker?]

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I'm not saying its true or not but couldn't it be reasonable to assume that people can get information from outside sources that are not related to the Magic organization.

Maybe TragicFan knows someone in Felton's camp or on the Charlotte side of things, or an agent or a news reporter.

Not everything has to be tied directly back to Otis.

Fine..... I will wait it out till training camp and see if Tragic goes 0 for 4 in the rumor department or not. If he gets this rumor wrong like the others...I hope he does not pop up around the trading deadline with all sort of Gortat is going to this team rumors from his inside source.

I am done posting in this Thread... Tragic you can come back and post what you want... I will leave you alone.

Darth,

you don't believe it, we get it. Now go away. If you don't agree with what's being posted or don't like it, don't read the thread.

you trying to discredit every post by Tragic is PEC'ish. Any relation?

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Darth,

you don't believe it, we get it. Now go away. If you don't agree with what's being posted or don't like it, don't read the thread.

Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Darth,

Nyce...read my post above...I'm done.

Now this is really my last post.

quote:
Originally posted by TragicFan:

Alright, so I know I don't have the track record like some of the other posters here, but I just got some news from a guy I would trust with my life. He obviously has ties to the Magic, and heard some rumblings about our backup PG. Guys, this is big.

Apparently Charlotte doesn't want to resign Raymond Felton. They want to move forward with DJ Augustin and let Gerald Henderson play combo guard at some point this season. Don't ask me why, but that is what they want. BUT, they don't want to let him go for free. They are looking for a guy to replace what Matt Carroll was for them, and also get another PG and possibly a pick.

So, the latest news, and it's got about a 60% chance of happening, is that the Bobcats will do a S&T of Felton to the Magi for Redick, Johnson, and possibly a future 1st.

The only real holdup right now is the future 1st, and the fact that Felton will push the Magic further into the LT.

BUT, here is the kicker. The Magic DO plan on trading Gortat at the deadline, thus not taking the full blow of Felton's contract. They are also looking to trade him to a team that can absorb his salary, and possibly get a min. player or a draft pick back.

Take it for what it's worth, but this is very exciting news.

No freakin' WAY.

If Otis pulled off Raymond Felton for A.J., J.J., and a future 1st round pick, while still keeping our Hedo TPE intact??

Forget "In Otis I Trust," or "Executive Of The Year," it would be "Otis is God."

I'm with the I'll believe it when I see it sentiment.

you guys are taking wayyyyy too much negativity towards people claiming sources or rumors or what not, id rather read 10 "sources/rumors" threads than 1 "wouldn't it be freaking cool guys if...." thread

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

you guys are taking wayyyyy too much negativity towards people claiming sources or rumors or what not, id rather read 10 "sources/rumors" threads than 1 "wouldn't it be freaking cool guys if...." thread

or one more "favourite player/most hated player/top 10/top 5/top 15/fantasy player magic all time nba lineup/nicest hair" lists

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Who said the offseason was boring????

well some have been in the past, but if this is what the off seasons are like once you start making it to the finals, than I really like winning lol.