Sign in to follow this  
PEC

Sun Yue 6'9 pg anyone interested???

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Come on Purposely Evading Comebacks, answer the question.

Why are you all assuming she can read?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Finding out the correct pronunciation of a name is about as racist as when people tell me I'm white(I'll take them at their word on that. I don't know, since I don't see color).

And you still haven't answered my question, PEC: What point guard has gotten better after leaving a Phil Jackson led team?

Hell, maybe she'll answer if someone else asks. Or maybe, once again, PEC has made a blanket statement in direct defiance of anything even casually based in reality, and is now refusing to own up to the fact that she has zero working knowledge of basketball history and will resort to making retarded statements, and then back them up when her BS is called out to her to liberally quoting Wikipedia.

It's the way he composed his post that comes out bad, but some just love that stuff. I don't.

One thousand pardons, my gentle mistress. I didn't mean to upset your frail sensibilities.

Now answer the question.

WHAT POINT GUARD GOT BETTER AFTER LEAVING A PHIL JACKSON COACHED TEAM?

I'll even make a deal with you. You name 5 examples of that supposedly hugely common occurrence, and I swear to Natalie Portman I will not post on this board for a year. I'll even go on such a rant of profanity that the Mods will HAVE to ban me for that much time, if that's what you want. All you have to do is name 5. 5 examples.

All I ask in return is that when you inevitably can't think of 5 examples, you admit you were wrong. That's it.

Come on, PEC. Step up to the plate.

There was Ron Ha... oh wait.

Derek Fis... nevermind.

BJ Arms... nah.

John Pax...

Meh I tried.

it appears they weren't very good when they were with him either...

are you serious. Ron Harper was amazing in his prime with Jackson. Derek Fisher in his prime with Jackson was a beast and still manages to play well despite his age. John Paxson hit a game winning shot with the bulls...

lol...are you for real? Please tell me this is sarcastic. I have never heard the words "amazing" and "beast" used to describe ron harper and derek fisher. They are both solid players, but jeez...get ahold of yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Predominantly Eats C**ks

haha wow.

On a related note I heard she has huge cans. That's been the rumor around here.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Predominantly Eats C**ks

haha wow.

On a related note I heard she has huge cans. That's been the rumor around here.

how is that related? lol

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I just found out his name is pronounced Soon Yoo, not Sun.

No good.

Actually, the its not Yoo, but its almost similar to what his name suggests.

quote:
Originally posted by nobandwagonhere:

hey do you think von wafer got a little better after he left the lakers in 05-06. he was a guard for phil but got no time

Do you know what I think made him better? Minutes.

and you are right. He's about as much of a point guard as Soon You.

PEC, 4 pages ago called me a 8 inch bear. I can only assume this is an insult but have no idea what it means. I need an explanation in order to formulate a proper retort. Any ideas?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

PEC, 4 pages ago called me a 8 inch bear. I can only assume this is an insult but have no idea what it means. I need an explanation in order to formulate a proper retort. Any ideas?

You know, in some circles it's considered a very good thing to be an 8 inch bear. The fellas like size too.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

You know, in some circles it's considered a very good thing to be an 8 inch bear. The fellas like size too.

LOL, gotcha. She may be calling me gay. That is probably giving her too much credit though. I can't imagine her summoning the creativity to come up with anything that clever.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

LOL, gotcha. She may be calling me gay. That is probably giving her too much credit though. I can't imagine her summoning the creativity to come up with anything that clever.

If by "anything that clever" you mean "legible sentences", then I agree.

You could even argue that since you said "If Sun Yue is a NBA point guard, I'm a 8 foot tall koala bear that only eats cream cheese bagels", and she said you were an "eight inch tall bear", she's admitting in a roundabout way that Yue is not quite an NBA point guard.