Sign in to follow this  
yung_sportsfan

Year 2010

Hey magic fans,

this is the yung_sportsfan future sports analist.

but any way i want to know why we wont try to sign von wafer?? he can add to our youth and is a young explosive sg and he can play the 1.

Also, why do ppl say that we got worse over the off season. we have upgraded at every position (except pg)we the hands down best team in the league?? Im tired of being the underdog....

Last thing,meer14 best piont guard in the east hands down.....

GO MAGIC

Hey magic fans,

but any way i want to know why we wont try to sign von wafer?? he can add to our youth and is a young explosive sg and he can play the 1.

Also, why do ppl say that we got worse over the off season. we have upgraded at every position (except pg)we the hands down best team in the league?? Im tired of being the underdog....

GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by yung_sportsfan:

Hey magic fans,

GO MAGIC

I usually just ignore spelling mistakes but in the best interests of your journalistic integrity it is quite important you spell analyst correctly. If there is such a thing, I imagine an 'analist' could be quite different...

quote:
Originally posted by adsm:

quote:
Originally posted by yung_sportsfan:

Hey magic fans,

GO MAGIC

I usually just ignore spelling mistakes but in the best interests of your journalistic integrity it is quite important you spell analyst correctly. If there is such a thing, I imagine an 'analist' could be quite different...

The more times I re-read your remark, the harder I laugh. Great combo of politeness and recognition of underlying irony. Heh.

Oh, and meh on Wafer.