Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Return of PR sensation Carlos Arroyo?(link) Update bottom of pg. 5

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

If Carlos is willing to sign for the minimum then I think Otis has to do it. That is assuming that this article is correct and there weren't any clashes between Carlos and Stan.

Now its time to brace for Knappy quoting 15 posts in a row and saying the exact same thing in all of them.

Hey, here is the 2nd in a row - No Arroyo! It is not even close to as bad as bringing back Brian Hill, but I say no to Arroyo.

His game doesn't work for us. He wants to hold the ball and create and he just doesn't have enough talent for that and I don't want to hear the fans demand he start when he makes a shot. No, no, no to Arroyo, I have faith that Otis and Stan aren't that dumb.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

realisticly, what's the most you'll pay for Arroyo?

With Philly being interested and having the MLE in hand, we might have to pay more than the vet min to get him.

$2M would be fair, imo. No?

I will kick in $100 to not have him come back right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

I have been on vacation for a week, please dear God do not let the Magic sign Arroyo, please tell me we didn't sign him. It may drive me away - no turning back - we don't need him.

well, what do you know! a reverse pahanatical fan ... what was it that someone said before, about not understanding people who'd leave a team because of one player? hmmm ...

quote:
Originally posted by Legal eagle:

20 to 1 gents ...

Wow, there are some dumb people here - sorry guys - Carlos - come on - are you kidding me - I am putting in 100 votes against. I'll recruit family and friends - my God, are we that desparate for a backup PG? Sit tight we'll make a move and we don't need Carlos - sorry to all his fans, but he just isn't that good and we don't need it.

Otis and Stan don't let me down, I know you are smarter than the guys on the board here. LOL. I shall be shunned. But seriously, just stop the madness, stop it - just say no to Drugs, you guys need to stop the drugs, they impair your judgement - and it is bad right now.

THE INSANITY HAS ALREADY STARTED AND HE ISN'T EVEN SIGNED - ARROYO IS BEING COMPARED TO JAMEER ALREADY - STOP THE INSANITY.

No other teams in the NBA are looking to sign him - I think just about every team in the NBA would want to sign Jameer or would take on his contract - they would consider him a steal.

DELUSI0NAL PEOPLE, DELUSIONAL PEOPLE - please express the nonsense elsewhere - Carlos please get a contract with another team - I don't feel totally safe if Otis panicks - we don't need Carlos - we already had to suffer through Garrity and Brian Hill was a nightmare that they wouldn't get rid of mid-season like they should have - ughhh with this Arroyo nonsense.

quote:

I misunderstood ThuglifeJ opinion ... so, instead of 26 (in favor) to 3 (hell no), the score is closing the gap at 25 (in favor) to 4 (hell no) ...

And a F*** no!

quote:

quote:

20 to 1 gents ...

Wow, there are some dumb people here - sorry guys - Carlos - come on - are you kidding me - I am putting in 100 votes against. I'll recruit family and friends - my God, are we that desparate for a backup PG? Sit tight we'll make a move and we don't need Carlos - sorry to all his fans, but he just isn't that good and we don't need it.

Otis and Stan don't let me down, I know you are smarter than the guys on the board here. LOL. I shall be shunned. But seriously, just stop the madness, stop it - just say no to Drugs, you guys need to stop the drugs, they impair your judgement - and it is bad right now.

Say yes to drugs, and no to Arroyo.

quote:

quote:

20 to 1 gents ...

Knappy, I'm laughing so hard right now I'm about to Cry...

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

quote:
quote:

26 (in favor) to 3 (hell no)

Legal, what's the word on Carlos?

Are you hearing any rumors from P.R. ?

quote:
quote:

26 (in favor) to 3 (hell no)

Legal, what's the word on Carlos?

Are you hearing any rumors from P.R. ?

Hi BJ, CD, and ya'll:

Carlos just mentioned today that his contract negotiations have been "somewhat slow".

Quote from primerahora.com:

'Arroyo, de paso, indic

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I asked Steve Kyler about this via e-mail this morning...here was his response...

quote:

I talked to him in Vegas... he won't come back to Orlando, did not like

how they treated him.

He is looking for a 2 or 3 year deal or he'll go back to Israel.

Disapponting...if true...

Thank you God! Just look at it as God doing for you what you could not do for yourself.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I asked Steve Kyler about this via e-mail this morning...here was his response...

quote:

I talked to him in Vegas... he won't come back to Orlando, did not like

how they treated him.

He is looking for a 2 or 3 year deal or he'll go back to Israel.

Disapponting...if true...

Thank you God! Just look at it as God doing for you what you could not do for yourself.

lmao