Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

Great Article about Orlando -V- Lakers finals rematch in 09-10 Strong argument! Link*

I'm not gonna debate which board is better. Both have their pros and cons, and I check both daily.

But the argument that they get news first is stupid. Both boards have their days with "breaking news".

I really don't care very much for that board, but it is a very good source of information.

However, the debate on this board can be very heated at times, which will call for extensive research into every area! We do have the most passonate members..... which means have your ducks in a row, or get your lunch handed to you...and I love it!!

Much love for this board and its passion. As a philosophy graduate, I appreciate that individuals here will present evidence for their claims, makes for more illuminating discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by Da_Coach:

Much love for this board and its passion. As a philosophy graduate, I appreciate that individuals here will present evidence for their claims, makes for more illuminating discussion.

I completly agree! I am also going to change the title of this thread to reflect this very subject!