Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Bucher thinks Gortat deal to OKC is on the table(ESPN Podcast)

lol. No way in hell we'd get Green. Seriously? Talk about over valuing Gortat on here, Green is one of their franchise players, who they are building around. The guy has a very high ceiling. It would take a helluva lot more than Gortat to get Green. Be real.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

who would you rather have: Gortat or Okafur?

just a question.

we're really starting to over-rate Gortat around here; Okafor is much much better

umm Okafur but that's not the point.

Why would we want to give up the best backup center in the League. Even tho Gortat is only going to get like 12 minutes a game, he is such a big piece. From his energy off the bench, to being the polish hammer in the game.

I doubt Smith will give up Gortat

From what I heard (which was not alot I only listned for about a minute) he said that he has heard that there is a deal on the table, and when Simmons asked who would pay that much for Gortat, Bucher said OKC. So I took taht as him saying that OKC needs a good center,and has capspace, not necessarily that the deal on the table is from OKC.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Imagine how many rings Dwight and Durant could get if they were on the same team for the next 10 yrs?

Imagine how many rings we could get with Vince and Dwight on the same team. Vince is better than Durant for the next 2 years. Future possibility tho. Unless you're talking Nelson,Carter,Durant,Shard,Dwight...Well thats just not fair.

Okafor no doubt.

I really think we are gonna keep Marcin until offseason next year. If we are loading up for a championship run, I think hes essential to that.

It would take a pretty sweet player IMO for us to give him up when he is needed on this team.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Okafor no doubt.

I really think we are gonna keep Marcin until offseason next year. If we are loading up for a championship run, I think hes essential to that.

It would take a pretty sweet player IMO for us to give him up when he is needed on this team.

never noticed that sig. I love it.

I dont think we need to give him up either.

Helps us breathe a little easier knowing we have a very capable backup.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

Imagine how many rings Dwight and Durant could get if they were on the same team for the next 10 yrs?

Imagine how many rings we could get with Vince and Dwight on the same team. Vince is better than Durant for the next 2 years. Future possibility tho. Unless you're talking Nelson,Carter,Durant,Shard,Dwight...Well thats just not fair.

VC better than Durant? lol, I don't think so.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

VC better than Durant? lol, I don't think so.

I don't know why there's so much love for Durant. Yeah, he can score at will, but his defense is horrible and does he know how to pass?