Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Where is Moldy? Who has news on the Hobo?

I came here to prove that MC was a fraud many moons ago. I never saw him once post a date and time anything would happen. I stand by that MC was a guy w/ an ego, a blog, and an active imagination.

just a disclaimer...the inside source who told me about lamar is a different person then my magic source, and i've never used this person before, so we will see what happens.

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

just a disclaimer...the inside source who told me about lamar is a different person then my magic source, and i've never used this person before, so we will see what happens.

I hope you published this disclaimer on the HEAT board, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

This would be strike 1 on your credibility, Mr. Derelict!

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Lol. Why are we even comparing hobo to mc? You must pay for your digressions, infidel.

Seriously though, hobo is nowhere near mc. Mc is a good writer. Hobo is a man of few words.

Hobo predicts dates. Mc doesnt. Hobo posts something days before, mc posts something minutes before media gets a hold of the news. Mc is not accurate, hobo is so far.

Hobo makes mc look like a poster riding a purple unicorn on top of a rainbow.

I think you are wrong about MC. MC broke several trades before the media. i remember reading abut Weis stepping down and people were letting MC have it. The next day, weis stepped down. This was during the rehiring of Brian Hill. There was several other things and trades he broke. Same fashion as MH.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

I came here to prove that MC was a fraud many moons ago. I never saw him once post a date and time anything would happen. I stand by that MC was a guy w/ an ego, a blog, and an active imagination.

If MH is MC he is probably laughing at all of us now, especially you lol. BTW I saw him post stuff well before the media countless times. How else did he get that well known?

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

If MH is MC he is probably laughing at all of us now, especially you lol. BTW I saw him post stuff well before the media countless times. How else did he get that well known?

Someone shut this guy up