Sign in to follow this  
Jude

Gone

jmmagicfan: I see your point and thanks for a decent response. I would just like to see the bashing end. Enough is enough. JJ has tried his best as far as I can tell and that is all you can ask of anyone. It is not his fault for being drafted so high, the fault lies with the people who did the scouting.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

by FFTL:

quote:
Could someone on here enlighten me on why there are so many JJ bashers on this site?

Is every player on the Magic trying his best to play well?

Is there any of you that could play better and thinks they should be on the team?

Has any player on the Magic hurt you personally?

Do you all have no life whatsoever that all you have do all day is to think of things to put down a bench player in the NBA?

I, for one am sick of reading these pathetic attempts at humor. It is not like JJ makes such an impact on this team that he cost us any game or won any game. He is just another marginal NBA player trying to keep his head above water. But some of you seem to have nothing better to do than bash him relentlessly.

If you are so frustrated with your own lives, that you feel you have to bash someone who is better off than you and who works as hard as the next guy at their craft, then I guess there is no hope for your mental issues other than a good psychiatrist. Good Luck to you. But Better luck to the Magic and ALL its players, not just JJ.

I posted this to make you think about your actions. But making some of you think about anything useful, maybe asking too much.

by robert.ryba1:

quote:
in before the lock

by FFTL:

quote:
robert, thanks for your useful response.

by Guardian:

quote:
I made it too. Let me go dream.

guardian: another thoughtful response. Gee thanks.

My response was too the thread poster who to me was just posting a topic so that we can get this JJ thing going again. For a second I thought it might be BJ with another Username. I am a JJ fan because he works hard and has shown improvement especially on defense. I am one of those guys that would try and convince JJ that he would need spend all his time practicing his handling skills as I believe he would be a great backup one day as a pg. I refuse to just keep bashing a guy for no other reason than you don't like him. If JJ does get playing time this year it will because SVG is seeing something that the detractors don't. After all JJ did improve enough on defense and SVG said countless times that he likes the ball movement with JJ in the lineup. Hopefully he will keep surprising us because it would mean that he is helping the team. Go Magic!!!

quote:

jmmagicfan: I see your point and thanks for a decent response. I would just like to see the bashing end. Enough is enough. JJ has tried his best as far as I can tell and that is all you can ask of anyone. It is not his fault for being drafted so high, the fault lies with the people who did the scouting.

the general disposition that he's the only one in the nba trying to get better at his game is eye rolling at best as well. if your going to credit one person for getting better in the offseason and not anyone else it looks funny and sort of sad in its own.

and pec better be cute, this whole personality thing isn't working out too well, i mean you can't tell alot about someone after a few posts, but after 2,000 plus posts you start getting a feel for what someone would be like.

and jj walked past me last night pec while i was sitting at a bar outside downtown... were you in trail? or hiding in the bushes across the street?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Im picturing her as a redneckish teenager. Kinda like one of the girls from the show 16 and pregnant.

zBW7kGcj0pynvlplzZOSYhsko1_500.jpg

?

Why do you guys make fun of PEC? Her backing of JJ is as hardcore as your bashing of him. This really shows the maturity of some of the people on these boards. It's ok to disagree and still respect ones opinions. After all that is all that is stated in these forums. Knid of dissapointing to see stuff like this.

Posted July 25, 2009 10:57 AM

Is J.J. gone I had a dream he was realease or traded is that true

Trade him for Dooling in a 3 team deal where JJ gets some minutes, Nets get cap space, we get Dooling

quote:
quote:

by cunningstunt:

the general disposition that he's the only one in the nba trying to get better at his game is eye rolling at best as well. if your going to credit one person for getting better in the offseason and not anyone else it looks funny and sort of sad in its own.

and pec better be cute, this whole personality thing isn't working out too well, i mean you can't tell alot about someone after a few posts, but after 2,000 plus posts you start getting a feel for what someone would be like.

and jj walked past me last night pec while i was sitting at a bar outside downtown... were you in trail? or hiding in the bushes across the street?

I gave no impression that JJ was the only player working hard on his game. I believe that most NBA players work hard to improve.

quote:

quote:
quote:

by cunningstunt:

I gave no impression that JJ was the only player working hard on his game. I believe that most NBA players work hard to improve.

I think he was referring to comments that PEC made in another thread. She said that if the other players worked as hard on their games as JJ did, they would have already won a championship.