Sign in to follow this  
Jude

Gone

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Im picturing her as a redneckish teenager. Kinda like one of the girls from the show 16 and pregnant.

zBW7kGcj0pynvlplzZOSYhsko1_500.jpg

?

lol, yes indeed!

quote:
Originally posted by adsm:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

kittens.jpg?t=1248563048

is that kitten being chased by mengars?

yes they gave up on gortat going once otis matched and decided to start the fight against pointless threads by sacraficing kittens

Could someone on here enlighten me on why there are so many JJ bashers on this site?

Is every player on the Magic trying his best to play well?

Is there any of you that could play better and thinks they should be on the team?

Has any player on the Magic hurt you personally?

Do you all have no life whatsoever that all you have do all day is to think of things to put down a bench player in the NBA?

I, for one am sick of reading these pathetic attempts at humor. It is not like JJ makes such an impact on this team that he cost us any game or won any game. He is just another marginal NBA player trying to keep his head above water. But some of you seem to have nothing better to do than bash him relentlessly.

If you are so frustrated with your own lives, that you feel you have to bash someone who is better off than you and who works as hard as the next guy at their craft, then I guess there is no hope for your mental issues other than a good psychiatrist. Good Luck to you. But Better luck to the Magic and ALL its players, not just JJ.

I posted this to make you think about your actions. But making some of you think about anything useful, maybe asking too much.

by FFTL:

quote:
Could someone on here enlighten me on why there are so many JJ bashers on this site?

Is every player on the Magic trying his best to play well?

Is there any of you that could play better and thinks they should be on the team?

Has any player on the Magic hurt you personally?

Do you all have no life whatsoever that all you have do all day is to think of things to put down a bench player in the NBA?

I, for one am sick of reading these pathetic attempts at humor. It is not like JJ makes such an impact on this team that he cost us any game or won any game. He is just another marginal NBA player trying to keep his head above water. But some of you seem to have nothing better to do than bash him relentlessly.

If you are so frustrated with your own lives, that you feel you have to bash someone who is better off than you and who works as hard as the next guy at their craft, then I guess there is no hope for your mental issues other than a good psychiatrist. Good Luck to you. But Better luck to the Magic and ALL its players, not just JJ.

I posted this to make you think about your actions. But making some of you think about anything useful, maybe asking too much.

by robert.ryba1:

quote:
in before the lock

by FFTL:

quote:
robert, thanks for your useful response.

by Guardian:

quote:
I made it too. Let me go dream.

guardian: another thoughtful response. Gee thanks.

It is kind of a which came first, the chicken or the egg? The JJ fanatics, or the JJ bashers. From the day we drafted him, there were some who were proclaiming JJ as the next star of the Magic. Because his college career was so spectacular, expectations were unreasonably high for some. Others who pointed out his weaknesses were criticized by the fanatics, and they in turn were criticized by the bashers. Pandemonium ensued. Unfortunately, his career to date has left little for the fanatics to crow about, and most of them are quite silent about him now. Personally, I think he is working very hard to improve his weaknesses, and deserves some credit; but I don't think he will ever be more than an end of the rotation (8th or 9th guy) in the NBA, and will probably become an end of the bench guy within 5 years. Sometimes it just works out that way.