Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Magic No Longer Favorites For Watson [update p.47]

The Dooling TPE part of this equasion is starting to look far-fetched.

*sigh*

We're stuck with A.J. as Jameer's immediate backup, I know it. The basketball gods won't let me get away with a Magic roster that's rant-free.

We'll end up signing Russell Robinson, or some such nonsense.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

PEC do you really think JJ is that good?

Yes and working on getting better all the time.

If the rest of the team worked as hard as he does on the off season we would have won it all last year.

But I will take winning it all this year if other players on the team put that kind of effort into working to improve their game.

quote:

quote:

Yes I working on getting better all the time.

If the rest of the team worked as hard as he does on the off season we would have won it all last year.

But I will take winning it all this year if other players on the team put that kind of effort into working to improve their game.

Congratulations on the dumbest thing to spill out of your mouth yet. I'm sure if I wait 10 minutes you will say something worse.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

For the record PEC, im a bigger Magic fan than you. You consistantly slobber on everything Redick related. You are more biased than Fox news. I asked you before if you even lived in Orlando, you never responded. My guess is you spend all your time admiring JJ and his awesome 3rd string basketball skills, all the while trying to convince yourself that he should be a starter(almost as hysterical as reading the cavs board)

I see this team for what it is, a **** good one.

JJ and AJ are our 2 weakest links, and right now without a better backup PG, Redick is the last one to come off that long stacked lonely bench.

This team will win a ton of of games with or without him, so I could care less cause the team I love and cheer and pray for has talent far better than your precious JJ Redick.

What I cant stand is people like you coming on here preaching nonsense.

See here's the difference I am a fan of all Magic players the whole team. You are not. To me that makes you more of a fan of nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

Congratulations on the dumbest thing to spill out of your mouth yet. I'm sure if I wait 10 minutes you will say something worse.

I'm not the one who writes things demeaning a person who died fighting a terrible disease. That on the hand is what you did more then once.

What I wrote about Redick is correct. Though I know you don't consider that worthy of anything because it is what Redick does. Now if I said the same thing about lets say Barnes you would be gushing all over it.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

For the record PEC, im a bigger Magic fan than you. You consistantly slobber on everything Redick related. You are more biased than Fox news. I asked you before if you even lived in Orlando, you never responded. My guess is you spend all your time admiring JJ and his awesome 3rd string basketball skills, all the while trying to convince yourself that he should be a starter(almost as hysterical as reading the cavs board)

I see this team for what it is, a **** good one.

JJ and AJ are our 2 weakest links, and right now without a better backup PG, Redick is the last one to come off that long stacked lonely bench.

This team will win a ton of of games with or without him, so I could care less cause the team I love and cheer and pray for has talent far better than your precious JJ Redick.

What I cant stand is people like you coming on here preaching nonsense.

See here's the difference I am a fan of all Magic players the whole team. You are not. To me that makes you more of a fan of nothing.

Your a fan of all Magic players? Then why are 98% of all your posts about JJ? It seems your only here to discuss him.

And just because JJ works his butt off to improve, people are not going to agree with you that he should be a starter. The guy gets paid millions, he better be working his *** off.

As soon as JJ Redick is gone you will be gone too.

Pesky Erroneous Creature

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not the one who writes things demeaning a person who died fighting a terrible disease. That on the hand is what you did more then once.

What I wrote about Redick is correct. Though I know you don't consider that worthy of anything because it is what Redick does. Now if I said the same thing about lets say Barnes you would be gushing all over it.

No, I say demeaning things about you...because you are an idiot. I don't have the time to worry about someone that passed on that I never met. People die every day. Should I shed a tear for all of them? I would imagine that if your deceased friend knew you were posting some of the dumbest things ever uttered on a message board in honor of their name they would probably ask you to stop.

Ah, I forgot that I hated JJ Redick. Its so good of you to remind me. I love how no matter what I say to you it comes back to me hating JJ. Here's a little secret for you Pie Eating Chicka, I hate all the crap you post. If trading JJ would rid this board of all of your JJ influenced schoolgirl posts I would personally write letters to Otis everyday to make it happen. Oh, and your Barnes envy is absolutely hilarious. I can almost see the tantrum you threw once you realized (assuming you are smart enough to realize) that JJ is once again 3rd string.

There is a problem with calling statements like, "If the rest of the team worked as hard as he does on the off season we would have won it all last year." a fact. It can't be proven. I guess the crappy college you went to neglected to teach you that. See, what you stated was an opinion. It also happens to be a opinion that isn't based on anything in reality. Tell me, oh expert of the universe, what time does Jameer Nelson get up in the morning to begin working out? What exercises does Dwight perform to work out his back? How many miles does Marcin Gortat run a day? Unless you are these players personal trainer you have no freaking clue how hard they work in the offseason. That's why it is a dumb post. You came to a conclusion, based off nothing, that the Magic players don't work hard enough. Then you used that useless conclusion as a stepping stone to suggest that if they had worked harder they would have won the finals. As if the Lakers had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Did your mother operate the microwave often when she was pregnant with you?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, I say demeaning things about you...because you are an idiot. I don't have the time to worry about someone that passed on that I never met. People die every day. Should I shed a tear for all of them? I would imagine that if your deceased friend knew you were posting some of the dumbest things ever uttered on a message board in honor of their name they would probably ask you to stop.

Ah, I forgot that I hated JJ Redick. Its so good of you to remind me. I love how no matter what I say to you it comes back to me hating JJ. Here's a little secret for you Pie Eating Chicka, I hate all the crap you post. If trading JJ would rid this board of all of your JJ influenced schoolgirl posts I would personally write letters to Otis everyday to make it happen. Oh, and your Barnes envy is absolutely hilarious. I can almost see the tantrum you threw once you realized (assuming you are smart enough to realize) that JJ is once again 3rd string.

There is a problem with calling statements like, "If the rest of the team worked as hard as he does on the off season we would have won it all last year." a fact. It can't be proven. I guess the crappy college you went to neglected to teach you that. See, what you stated was an opinion. It also happens to be a opinion that isn't based on anything in reality. Tell me, oh expert of the universe, what time does Jameer Nelson get up in the morning to begin working out? What exercises does Dwight perform to work out his back? How many miles does Marcin Gortat run a day? Unless you are these players personal trainer you have no freaking clue how hard they work in the offseason. That's why it is a dumb post. You came to a conclusion, based off nothing, that the Magic players don't work hard enough. Then you used that useless conclusion as a stepping stone to suggest that if they had worked harder they would have won the finals. As if the Lakers had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Did your mother operate the microwave often when she was pregnant with you?

+1000 Emory you're sick man, we must be friends, I feel your pain.

And PEC, if you claim that all the other guys on our squad didnt work as hard as JJ and that was the reason we lost the ship, then **** you, you are not a fan. Either you are a small minded schoolgirl who has bedroom eyes for JJ, or you are a troll who is only here to bash everyone else but Redick. Get lost you suck.

Do yourselves a favor, put PEC on ignore. I have it on ignore here and over at RealGM where it goes by the name Cougar. It will literally drive you made if you let it.