PNuT1423

Vakeaton "Von" Wafer

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

you wafer haters are a bunch of silly gooses...swagger isn't a bad thing. He left fsu too early and was too immature for the nba when he first got here and that's why he couldn't stick anywhere. Since then, he has come to embrace what type of player he is in the nba...which is offensive HOT MUTHA ****IN' FIRE OFF THE BENCH. He would be great for our second unit.

also, he keeps redick on the bench (or better yet, traded)...so i am failing to see a downside to bringing wafer in.

You Redick haters are more annoying than us Wafer haters.

I couldn't give two craps and a screw about his "swagger;" I care about him being mental, and I don't think he's that great offensively.

Redick doesn't deserve the scorn he receives. It seems you only hate on him because it's fashionable.

He's a fine second unit guy, who CAN play defense against second unit guys, and can hit a timely 3 when he's called upon. THAT'S ALL WE NEED HIM FOR.

Redick's past complaints are on par with Gortat's recent "disappointment" about being a backup, and Dwight's complaints about not getting the ball in the playoffs. Yet I don't see the same backlash against them (though I did see some, not on the same level as Redick).

Give it a rest. You hate Redick, good for you, you're a winner. YAY!!! YOU WINZ DA INTRA-WEBZ!!!

I don't want Wafer. He wouldn't be of value to this team. At all. Ever. Period. Get me a backup PG and another SF, and some filler, and I'll be set.

Our current 9 man rotation, with an added SF or PG, would be just fine.

he's a head case based on what? What specific actions taken by him lead you to believe this? You just saw where someone said this and you picked up on it like its gospel. baaa baaa

i don't hate redick because it's cool...i hate him because he sucks and is an overall negative for the TEAM i root for. He's an average 3rd string sg...he's a poor 2nd string sg and he's an awful starting sg. That's just the way it is. I've been very consistent here...some of you sheep are wishy washy from week to week (hell, game to game) concerning redick. HE'S GREAT!! HE SUCKS!! HE'S GREAT!! HE SUCKS!! BAAAA BAAAA

there's a reason he barely played in the ecf and finals...svg doesn't trust him. He has an off-game about 3 times as often as he has a good game. These are facts, so i suggest you take these facts, dampen them with your tears and use them to clean the sand out of your vagina.

And I've been consistent in supporting Redick, moron. Wafer is a basket-case, and we have enough egos on this team as is. I don't see him contributing ANYTHING to this team that we don't already have enough of both as starters and on the bench. If you think otherwise, then-

2069414213_f5cafc6ad8.jpg

CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING SEEM MORE RELEVANT!!!

Also, "sand in the vagina?" What are you, 16? Since when did this cliched expression become popular again?

I'd rather be face-****ed by a dwarf than see this tripe make a comeback.

no ma'am and Give Me Redick All Day: interwebs argument = ghey

Spread the love.

<33

back to the point of this thread: vakeaton. he's good enough to be a back sg, which is what this team needs. he's athletic enough to be able to chase jesus, quick enough to stay near d-wayne and strong enough to bother lbj. we need one more guy to spell peaches and defend against joe j going for 40.

i'll play the game:

wafer

carney

'quisey

quote:

And I've been consistent in supporting Redick, moron. Wafer is a basket-case, and we have enough egos on this team as is. I don't see him contributing ANYTHING to this team that we don't already have enough of both as starters and on the bench. If you think otherwise, then-

2069414213_f5cafc6ad8.jpg

CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING SEEM MORE RELEVANT!!!

Also, "sand in the vagina?" What are you, 16? Since when did this cliched expression become popular again?

I'd rather be face-****ed by a dwarf than see this tripe make a comeback.

ok, i'll ask again. Maybe your slow...

SPECIFICALLY, what makes wafer a "basket case"...you know, other than some jerk-off repeating it over and over like a babbling mental patient?

quote:

SPECIFICALLY, what makes wafer a "basket case"...you know, other than some jerk-off repeating it over and over like a babbling mental patient?

Normally, I don't indulge in conversation with people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

However, I've already stated that I don't think he would be a benefit to our team because WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH EGOS ON OUR SQUAD (caps for emphasis since you felt so inclined to ask the same question over and over, even though I already SPECIFICALLY gave you an answer).

Ask somebody else on the forum why they wouldn't want Wafer, and I'm sure they'll elaborate further.

The forum is yours, good sir, you may now have the last word.

quote:

you wafer haters are a bunch of silly gooses...swagger isn't a bad thing. He left fsu too early and was too immature for the nba when he first got here and that's why he couldn't stick anywhere. Since then, he has come to embrace what type of player he is in the nba...which is offensive HOT MUTHA ****IN' FIRE OFF THE BENCH. He would be great for our second unit.

also, he keeps redick on the bench (or better yet, traded)...so i am failing to see a downside to bringing wafer in.

That makes no sense, and oh yeah, swagger!

Wafer is exciting to watch (after screaming because he just scored). He's nowhere as good a scorer or defender (yes, defender) as Redick.

Redick's shooting might not be good right now, in part by the ****ty offensive system coach genius runs, but assuming he gets his shot back we're really going to be set on the wings.

The Magic could have a big problem if Nelson gets hurt now that Alston isn't here. Redick showed he can play PG (not surprisingly since he's probably the best passer on the team and one of the more high IQ players we have). He might need to work some more on his ball handling and pray SVG will give him the chance again.

i think this thing with wafer is the new fad around here, just like the fad with barnes. just like the fad with earl watson and when a thread about cj watson was maded shortly after many changed their tune to wanting cj over earl. honestly, who knows if we get a single person that we've been talking about. it wouldn't be uncharacteristic of otis to get someone we haven't put any thought into.

I like Wafer, but I just would rather have a 2-3 wingman to let Pietrus come off the bench or help when he's in foul trouble, though there aren't many options now.

Thanks.

quote:

quote:

Normally, I don't indulge in conversation with people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

However, I've already stated that I don't think he would be a benefit to our team because WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH EGOS ON OUR SQUAD (caps for emphasis since you felt so inclined to ask the same question over and over, even though I already SPECIFICALLY gave you an answer).

Ask somebody else on the forum why they wouldn't want Wafer, and I'm sure they'll elaborate further.

The forum is yours, good sir, you may now have the last word.

great stuff...i called you on your bull**** and you left with your tail between your legs while claiming victory in a manner similar to bill o'reilly. You switched from basket case to ego...here's a news flash genius. EVERY BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE HAS A ****ING EGO.

CHECK YOUR PM"S