omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

lol.

Just another stupid

Smackdaddy post. If you would quit hating on J

then you would knowe Barnes won't sign us with. Quit posting

rubbish like this. Matter of fact, get a life!

Watch it Focker!

rdeniro.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by orlandomagicin09:

if cavs get barnes and moon that would suck but make little sense.....they must want alot of s/g s/f's on the roster

That really doesnt make sense to load your team up with a bunch of SG/SF when they lack PFs

They already have Anthony Parker and trying to get Jamario Moon. Why go after Barnes too? I guess so nobody else can get him. Well whatever, they still cant beat us. We pretty much own them. We ve been owning them for years. This isnt nothing new.

quote:
Will in Orlando:

Now that Cleveland signed Moon,Where do you think Matt Barnes goes Dallas,Atlanta, or Orlando?

Bill Ingram:

I've been told Orlando is very likely. I don't get the Dallas rumor at all. The Mavs have a glut at the three already . . .and no starting two (unless Matt Carroll finally gets his chance).

Chris Sheridan from ESPN reports that the Miami heat have agreed to trade terms outlined by the Jazz for Carlos Boozer, apparently the Jazz are the holding point of the deal...It is believed that the deal would send Haslem, Jones and a future 1st to Utah for Boozer...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Chris Sheridan from ESPN reports that the Miami heat have agreed to trade terms outlined by the Jazz for Carlos Boozer, apparently the Jazz are the holding point of the deal...It is believed that the deal would send Haslem, Jones and a future 1st to Utah for Boozer...

Makes sense and the Heat do not really give up anything although I do like Haslem.

Charlotte better get a time machine and get prime Jordan for next season or they could be in big trouble.

quote:

If the Jazz are the holding point of the deal, then exactly who have the Heat agreed to terms with?

I don't understand.... either they've agreed or they haven't yet agreed.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

If the Jazz are the holding point of the deal, then exactly who have the Heat agreed to terms with?

it was said that the Heat have agreed to the Jazz's terms, which I guess means the Heat will give up/take back whatever the Jazz have outlined, but the Jazz are holding back on pulling the trigger...that's how I understood it...

quote:

quote:

quote:

it was said that the Heat have agreed to the Jazz's terms, which I guess means the Heat will give up/take back whatever the Jazz have outlined, but the Jazz are holding back on pulling the trigger...that's how I understood it...

Was this on the radio...So basically the Jazz have told teams we want x, y, and z and the Heat have met those parameters or so they think.

It is now up to the Jazz to accept or probably shop around for a few days and see if they get a better offer.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Was this on the radio...So basically the Jazz have told teams we want x, y, and z and the Heat have met those parameters or so they think.

It is now up to the Jazz to accept or probably shop around for a few days and see if they get a better offer.

yea it was on the radio, I did find this

http://www.miamiherald.com/new...s/story/1149794.html

but, doesnt really say Miami is the place, just says Boozer/Jazz have agreed to a trading...