Sentinel now confirming Magic matching to retain Gortat

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Hobo; A Moldy Fraud?

The sooner you stop questioning him, the sooner you'll be relieved of this pain of uncertainty.

Patience, young one.

I just don't like the idea of being duped by an ingenious plan contrived by none other than Chris Curran.

What if Curran was so dedicated to duping us that he even got Channel 6 to be in on his scam? That'd be messed up.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Maybe it'll be like in the WWE. I can see it now...

Otis Smith: "So we are happy to have Brandon Bass here. With his additi..."

::Music starts blaring over the PA::

Alex Martins: "THAT'S GORTAT'S MUSIC! IS IT? COULD IT BE...?"

::Gortat flings open curtain behind Bass and Smith, flanked by Dwight Howard, strangely dressed in a black and blue leotard::

Martins: "IT IS! GORTAT IS BACK!!!!!!!"

Gortat: "POLISH HAMMER JOIN SUPERMAN AND BASSMASTER! WE FORM SCARIEST TAG TEAM! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

Martins: "Ohhhh my! I cannot believe it!"

Ryan Anderson: "Ummmm... can I play?"

Dwight Howard, now wearing a long black wig: BLAAAAACK MAGIC!

Otis Smith: mmmmfbfmmffbflikethisteam

Comedy all over this post. I lol'd even though it was super corny

quote:

Maybe it'll be like in the WWE. I can see it now...

Otis Smith: "So we are happy to have Brandon Bass here. With his additi..."

::Music starts blaring over the PA::

Alex Martins: "THAT'S GORTAT'S MUSIC! IS IT? COULD IT BE...?"

::Gortat flings open curtain behind Bass and Smith, flanked by Dwight Howard, strangely dressed in a black and blue leotard::

Martins: "IT IS! GORTAT IS BACK!!!!!!!"

Gortat: "POLISH HAMMER JOIN SUPERMAN AND BASSMASTER! WE FORM SCARIEST TAG TEAM! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

Martins: "Ohhhh my! I cannot believe it!"

Ryan Anderson: "Ummmm... can I play?"

Dwight Howard, now wearing a long black wig: BLAAAAACK MAGIC!

Otis Smith: mmmmfbfmmffbflikethisteam

LMAO, brilliant! Just need JR involved somewhere...

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

quote:
MOLDY HOBO is awesome. I feel like he's some mystery dude with a mask like in V for Vandetta.

No, I am not the M-Dawg. LOL.

Matching is the only logical thing to do. You don't waste a talent like Tat for nothing in return. My prediction is we hold on to him and see what we have in Bass and Anderson. If they are as good as we think then Tat becomes trade bait. Be patient people.

ooopsie

quote:

Comedy all over this post. I lol'd even though it was super corny

Besides the all your base reference, it was pretty good.

But any WWE style post needs to include at least one person saying: "GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, -insert person's name here- MIGHT BE BROKEN IN HALF!"

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

Just in case you were wondering when the precise moment I lost all respect for you was.

Sad face. I was trying to use the fancy lingo all the kids use nowadays. I actually typed it out properly at first - "All of your bases now belong to us!" and then went wait... that can't be right.

I will now go pray to as many Jesi as possible so as to regain your favor. 7 or 8 might be enough to get it done.

Quite frankly, I can see that all so vividly that I will be supremely disappointed if it doesn't happen, even if Otis announces we signed James Naismith as our Head of PeachHoopBall Operations.

I'm fairly certain we could get Dwight to show up to the presser in the leotard and wig no matter what. In fact, he's probably wearing it right now.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Just in case you were wondering when the precise moment I lost all respect for you was.

Sad face. I was trying to use the fancy lingo all the kids use nowadays. I actually typed it out properly at first - "All of your bases now belong to us!" and then went wait... that can't be right.

I will now go pray to as many Jesi as possible so as to regain your favor. 7 or 8 might be enough to get it done.

I find it pretty funny that you started to write it correctly. You're back in my good graces.

Just next time remember to include the part where Marc Cuban comes out at the Magic press conference to introduce Gortat as a new addition to the Mavs, and Cuban and Dirk taunt the Magic right before Dwight sneaks in and lays out Dirk with a chair while Gortat rips off his Mavs shirt to reveal a Magic jersey underneath. Then Gortat chokeslams Cuban through a table.

Cue "Good God Almighty...."

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I find it pretty funny that you started to write it correctly. You're back in my good graces.

Just next time remember to include the part where Marc Cuban comes out at the Magic press conference to introduce Gortat as a new addition to the Mavs, and Cuban and Dirk taunt the Magic right before Dwight sneaks in and lays out Dirk with a chair while Gortat rips off his Mavs shirt to reveal a Magic jersey underneath. Then Gortat chokeslams Cuban through a table.

Cue "Good God Almighty...."

Then J.J. comes thru the crowd puts the figure four on Dirk til he taps out and hops up to exclaim "Woooooooooo" and " to be the best you have to beat the best".