Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Shaq got himself traded...

by being the jack*** that he is.

http://basketball.realgm.com/s..._quickly_in_phoenix/

Will he repeat in Cleveland?

Something tells me "yes".

Magic: We all know the story of how he bolted Orlando.

Lakers: Kobe is the best player in the world. Penny ain't got a dime on him. He got into Kobes nerves and the rest of the team I guess, and he was shipped to Miami.

Heat: Wade was the best player he had played with, propably to stick it to Penny and Kobe. Won a title with them, took off his "good guy" mask and and got shipped to Phoenix.

Suns: Nash was the best player in the world, propably to stick it to Penny, Kobe and Wade. Nash apperantly got tired of his antics and like every other team before (except Orlando - who he left), traded him and this time to Cleveland.

Cavs: LeBron is the best ever, propably to stick it to Penny, Kobe, Wade and Nash and his motto is to win a ring for the King. So, Bron will get the stamp (if Cavs win it with Shaq) that he couldn't do it without Shaq, from the media, fans and Shaq himself. He will ultimately make himself unpopular in Cleveland, mostly the locker room and he will be traded to the Clippers in exchange for beer coolers.

Shaq is over.

by being the jack*** that he is.

http://basketball.realgm.com/s..._quickly_in_phoenix/

Will he repeat in Cleveland?

Something tells me "yes".

Magic: We all know the story of how he bolted Orlando.

Lakers: Kobe is the best player in the world. Penny ain't got a dime on him. He got into Kobes nerves and the rest of the team I guess, and he was shipped to Miami.

Heat: Wade was the best player he had played with, propably to stick it to Penny and Kobe. Won a title with them, took off his "good guy" mask and and got shipped to Phoenix.

Suns: Nash was the best player in the world, propably to stick it to Penny, Kobe and Wade. Nash apperantly got tired of his antics and like every other team before (except Orlando - who he left), traded him and this time to Cleveland.

Cavs: LeBron is the best ever, propably to stick it to Penny, Kobe, Wade and Nash and his motto is to win a ring for the King. So, Bron will get the stamp (if Cavs win it with Shaq) that he couldn't do it without Shaq, from the media, fans and Shaq himself. He will ultimately make himself unpopular in Cleveland, mostly the locker room and he will be traded to the Clippers in exchange for beer coolers.

Shaq is over.

It will be interesting to see how those two coexist. Can Lebron handle someone else stealing a little of his attention? Can Shaq handle being more of a role player? Hopefully it will end in disaster as you predict.

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

You gotto know there pregame rituals are going to be on sportscenter daily.

i thought gay shower sex was censoered on u.s tv

Shaq won't be traded this time, he is in the last year of his deal so the Cavs will simply let him leave and take the cap space.

Hmm. It will be interesting to see what happens. His pattern is it works in the beginning and then if anything goes bad or unexpectedly then he starts his antics.

I don't think he will go against Lehype because i think he doesn't want that press backlash. If he badmouths anyone, it will be the role players like Mo if he promises and doesn't deliver again, or the coach for not having a good enough plan. Lebron supporting Brown and Shaq coming in and turning anti-Brown could be the issue that could attack their chemistry and mess up that team. Whether or not that could happen in just one season is what remains to be seen.