Sign in to follow this  
moldy_hobo

Magic will match mavs offer for gortat

I believe him. He's not SVG, because I wouldn't think SVG would sit and read message boards but one of his kids might. Maybe dad discuses things happening at work at the dinner table.

I really think this guy is Otis's janitor. That kind of explains his choice of name and it also makes sense in another way.

We all know Otis doesn't like putting info out there in any shape, form, or fashion, and when he does, its almost always lies or misdirection. So, this guy has to have a way to get this info in a way that even Otis isn't aware of. I know there are times when my janitor goes into my office when I'm not there. All it takes is a few seconds of snooping around. Could be from paperwork on his desk, or something written on a dry erase board. He may even have the ocassional opportunity to eaves drop on Otis's conversations.

I believe you Moldy, and don't worry, we won't tell on you....just keep bringing us the goods.

j/k.....kinda (you never know!)

Hobo is Dwight Howard. Howard said the other day at the SL with Dante and Galante that he comes on and reads these boards all the time. After answering some emails with DandG...Dwight probably registered as Hobo with Stan's pic and is given us this info. Thanks Dwight.

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

cant the mods just track his IP

No, we prefer to remotly turn on your webcam without your knowledge or track emails through the account you registered with.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889: Not to mention, I want to enjoy one season without a insane fanbase that over inflates the value of their favorite player.

hey...jj lovers like myself are still here. Sure he's probably the worst back-up sg in the league, but does that stop us from loving him? Hell****No! Sure his only marketable skill is shooting and he's forgotten how to do that, but we stil love him. The best part is that if anyone mentions jj's shortcomings, me and my fellow jj slobbers will say you're not a true fan because everyone knows true fans only lavish undying praise on every player that dons the magic uni.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

Knappy, we can get JJ Barea in a ST with Dallas!

dear god, please no

Why not man, some NBA commentators are calling him the next AI!

lol, I guess the next Steve Nash is already taken.

It is not that, Nash is too tall to compare with JJ Barea, he plays more like AI style and are about the same hight (midget size).

*Sighs*

You really shouldn't take me so seriously. I was making a joke because you guys are always so quick to compare a decent Puerto Rican player to a hall of fame player. [The emphasis is mine] Barea will never come even remotely close to the success that Iverson has achieved in his career. Do I think he can be a good player? Sure. Do I think he can be talked about in the same sentence as Iverson? Hell no.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a worthless midget (like Fattyduokas did) but he has a good point. Trading a center that will start for a backup point guard is very dumb. Not to mention, I want to enjoy one season without a insane fanbase that over inflates the value of their favorite player.

It is not me who compares JJ to AI, JJ's team mates are, and some other commentators of the NBA!. You did not watch the video link I sent you, just take a look at it and later we talk.

The Barea journey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHN-enc_B2w&NR=1

quote:
Originally posted by Bun B:

I believe him. He's not SVG, because I wouldn't think SVG would sit and read message boards but one of his kids might. Maybe dad discuses things happening at work at the dinner table.

Wasn't that MC...he was like one of Pat Williams kids?

quote:
It is not me who compares JJ to AI, JJ's team mates are, and some other commentators of the NBA!. You did not watch the video link I sent you, just take a look at it and later we talk.

The Barea journey:

"Cleveland may have had the best player. Orlando had the better team."

When we traded for Carlos, I had a Detroit fan laugh at me and say wait til his fans troll around your message boards. Told me we would regret the Carlos trade even if Darko became anything. Well I now am starting to see his point.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
It is not me who compares JJ to AI, JJ's team mates are, and some other commentators of the NBA!. You did not watch the video link I sent you, just take a look at it and later

we talk.

The Barea journey:

"Cleveland may have had the best player. Orlando had the better team."

When we traded for Carlos, I had a Detroit fan laugh at me and say wait til his fans troll around your message boards. Told me we would regret the Carlos trade even if Darko became anything. Well I now am starting to see his point.

...and your point is?

quote:
Originally posted by masazasm:

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

I am willing to bet that I am correct, and "no ma'am" is wrong. On Monday, thou shall bow down to the all fore-seeing, Moldy Hobo.

Priceless!

Moldy is the my new Guru. He speaketh the Truth. All those who doubt him shall be named Thomas.