Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Gortat believes the Magic will match

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Gortat is NOT playing PF. If anything we should test out Dwight at PF.

Moving the BEST CENTER ON THE PLANET to power forward so that your backup center can get more minutes at center would be like moving your 60" HD flat screen TV to the position of toaster so your solid 18" backup TV could get more minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

link? quote? anything?

GO watch the video Dan Savage put up and hear the words right from his mouth. Tim Povtak already wrote an article on it at fanhouse at AOL if you want to go search there.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Gortat is NOT playing PF. If anything we should test out Dwight at PF.

Id say

Jnelson/AJ/(J.J.)

Vince Carter/J.J./(Pietrus)

Lewis/Pietrus

Bass/Anderson/(Lewis)/(Dwight)

D12 I guess/ Gortat

I guess we could possibly move Dwight to PF for a little bit so Gortat could play Center more.

None the less, I say we stop worryin about Gortat's feelings and just keep him at backup Center. I dont think the chemistry would be "ruined"

I agree, Howard would be a much better Power Forward on Defense, but Gortat has a lot better chance to hit a jumper on offense than Dwight, therefore Tat has to be the PF on offense.

Quote from Gortat,

"I have a feeling now they (Magic) are going to match it,'' Gortat said Friday between Summer League Games. "That's what I'm hearing, they will match. We'll have to see, but I'm kind of down right now. Either way, I'll end up on a pretty good team.''

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I have no idea what Brad Pitt and his adopted kid have to do with Bass, but I like it.

That's him coming out of a Baskin Robbins... lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Quote from Gortat,

"I have a feeling now they (Magic) are going to match it,'' Gortat said Friday between Summer League Games. "That's what I'm hearing, they will match. We'll have to see, but I'm kind of down right now. Either way, I'll end up on a pretty good team.''

Finally a fan that actually can listen or look up stuff.

I started this without a link on purpose just to get bashed. Because I knew no one would take the time and listen to exactly what Gortat said. Nor would they search on fanhouse to read the new Povtak article with a quote directly from Otis himself.