Sign in to follow this  
Arroyo's Rumberos

What about resigning Carlos Arroyo to fill out our roster

Word is that Carlos is dominating overseas. Almost to the point where it is not even fun to watch anymore. A chico I know went to one of their games in Zimbobway and he told me that after the first quarter, the refs allowed the other team to play 7 people at the same time to make the game more fair. And you know what happened...nothing, Arroyo still dominated with 57 puntos, 13 rebs, 29 assists, 13 steals and 18 blocks.

I say we bring back Arroyo now. He fills all of our needs. He could be our backup PG or our starting SF/PF. He can backup Dwight downlow as well. He is what we need right now, with the power of love, he can take us to a championship.

Word is that Carlos is dominating overseas. Almost to the point where it is not even fun to watch anymore. A chico I know went to one of their games in Zimbobway and he told me that after the first quarter, the refs allowed the other team to play 7 people at the same time to make the game more fair. And you know what happened...nothing, Arroyo still dominated with 57 puntos, 13 rebs, 29 assists, 13 steals and 18 blocks.

I say we bring back Arroyo now. He fills all of our needs. He could be our backup PG or our starting SF/PF. He can backup Dwight downlow as well. He is what we need right now, with the power of love, he can take us to a championship.

quote:

Were they playing the JV team from the local high school or what? And a big NO on bringing Arroyo back.

Actually i liked Carlos Arroyo AS A BACKUP. This guy got me banned from this site for a while getting into with a fan all because alot of Arroyo fans thought he shouldve start over Jameer. But they were only Arroyo fans cause he was Puerto Rican instead of being a fan of the team. Stupid Threads they started everyday over who's better Nelson or Arroyo. But Arroyo was good to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo's Rumberos:

LMAO!!!!!!!

57pts 13 rebs 29assist 13 steals 18blocks

Who the hell is he playing, 5year olds.

I hope Carlos comes back, then I can sell Puerto Rican flags out side the Amway Arena and use that money to buy Magic season tickets, and probably a small country.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

I hope Carlos comes back, then I can sell Puerto Rican flags out side the Amway Arena and use that money to buy Magic season tickets, and probably a small country.

I'm gonna try to sell my old wifebeater after spray painting the word Arroyo and PR on it

quote:
Originally posted by Loran:

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

I'm gonna try to sell my old wifebeater after spray painting the word Arroyo and PR on it

You guys seem to have completely figured it out.