Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Watch Summer League Here + Talk to D&G

Ryan Anderson plays with a lot of heart and hustle. He got blocked 3 times in a span of like 2 seconds, but he continues to fight. I'm very much pleased with what I'm seeing from this kid today. Way to play. There shouldn't be any doubt that he can play 3 for us if we need him to.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

For those of you who are curious right now with 1:10 left in the third quarter, Ryan Anderson is 6-of-8 from the field, 6-of-6 from the FT line and has 20 points and seven rebounds.

For some reason this second half the team is chucking shots. So Anderson has not had a chance to score. As a result the team went down by 10. Chucking does not equal win..

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

For those of you who are curious right now with 1:10 left in the third quarter, Ryan Anderson is 6-of-8 from the field, 6-of-6 from the FT line and has 20 points and seven rebounds.

For some reason this second half the team is chucking shots. So Anderson has not had a chance to score. As a result the team went down by 10. Chucking does not equal win..

Everybody looking for their own shot. Hes the only one playing ball. The rest are scrubs. I like J-Rich tho.

To me Ryan looks like a 3 more then a 4. He does have a whole lot of Shard in his game. Like I said before...If Ryan has a great training camp, and we dont sign any starting worthy PF's or SF's...I could see Shard starting at the 4 and Ryan starting at the 3. I think Ryan can cover 3's in this league. Plus he is a pretty good passer.