Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Bucher on ESPNNEWS

I really wonder what Otis has up his sleeve? You must admit the VC move on draft day was epic!!!

I am waiting for a big splash at any moment!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Gortat + one of Sheed/Bass/McDyess is very good for us.

In a recent interview with Stan, I remember him saying its good to start the season with 5-6 bigmen.

LOL

Dwight, Foyle, Anderson, Shard, Battie, Gortat

Book it.

Hmm, Dwight...there's one. Gortat....two. We need some real big men after that. Shard and Anderson are both shooters, Foyle will never see the court, and Battie (God-willing) will not even be resigned here.

But the sad part of me tends to agree you're probably right.

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

QUOTE]

Hmm, Dwight...there's one. Gortat....two. We need some real big men after that. Shard and Anderson are both shooters, Foyle will never see the court, and Battie (God-willing) will not even be resigned here.

+1

Yeah I do think those days are over, but desperation will force a lot of hands to do really....stupid things!

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

quote:

quote:

In a recent interview with Stan, I remember him saying its good to start the season with 5-6 bigmen.

LOL

Dwight, Foyle, Anderson, Shard, Battie, Gortat

Book it.

I agree completely. Battie ain't coming back.

I think either Bass or Sheed will be here when the dust settles.

I wonder if he's interested in Sheed as a more versatile replacement for Gortat who can play the 4 & back up Dwight or in addition too???

If we are giving out the full MLE for a playa & signing Gortat, I would think long & hard about Ariza now that he's left twisting in the wind.

Trade JJ for a PG & we are set with the most athletic team in the league by a wide margin!

Killing, I completely agree. If we resign Gortat, then I actually think Ariza should be our primary target, above Sheed, Bass, or Dice.

It sounds like he can be had for the MLE (which is what Houston is offering him right now), and he would allow Rashard to stay at the four, Pietrus to come off the bench, and give us some major defensive stability in the starting lineup.

Not to mention I'd love to see Ariza go against the Lakers with a little vengeance for not resigning him.

Ah, I dream too much. Here's to hoping the next breaking headline reads: "Ariza back in Orlando to visit with Magic."

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

We need Carney as well

AGREEEEDDD!!!!!!!!

If we can get Carney and Bass in free agency... I would call this a dramatic improvement

quote:
Originally posted by orlandomagicin09:

MY GOD FORGET ABOUT GETTING RASHEED WALLACE!!!! it's not gonna happen

Unless you work in the Magic's headquarters I don't see how you can be so certain to type this in all caps. You know just as much as we do...which is nothing.

Signing Rasheed does two things. It greatly boosts our defense and rebounding. It also keeps him off the Celtics roster which is just as important.