Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Shaq is #33 in Cleveland, Vince is #???

Okay so if Hedo is staying, that means Vince has to play under a different number. Either they ar holding out until they know for sure he is gone, or they are trying really hard to get him back. Either way, Vince still has no number on his back.

For those of you that think it doesn't matter because the season hasn't started yet, well... Shaq was given the #33 to wear.

I see this as kind of a good thing. Mix that with Portlands sudden interest and ability to pay Trevor Ariza, and you have yourself some Turkey Glue in Orlando.

Okay so if Hedo is staying, that means Vince has to play under a different number. Either they ar holding out until they know for sure he is gone, or they are trying really hard to get him back. Either way, Vince still has no number on his back.

For those of you that think it doesn't matter because the season hasn't started yet, well... Shaq was given the #33 to wear.

I see this as kind of a good thing. Mix that with Portlands sudden interest and ability to pay Trevor Ariza, and you have yourself some Turkey Glue in Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

the Magic's kiss of death, #1...

I don't see how, other than Doug Christie.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

the Magic's kiss of death, #1...

I don't see how, other than Doug Christie.

Penny, T-Mac, Ariza, Evans, Skip, Doug Christie

where are these guys at now with the team? I dont know that any of those relationships ended well...

So if Ariza goes to Portland, and all Toronto will offer is a 4 year 8-10 million dollar per year deal, then why would Hedo not just stay in Orlando?