Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Magic pursuing KryptoNATE!! [NY Times]

quote:
Robinson is being pursued by at least five teams, including the two defending conference champions, the Lakers and Magic.

LINK

Little info, I know BUT why would someone say that if they weren't sure?

How would he fit?

quote:
Robinson is being pursued by at least five teams, including the two defending conference champions, the Lakers and Magic.

LINK

Little info, I know BUT why would someone say that if they weren't sure?

How would he fit?

Nate is exactly what we need. A shoot first PG with hops who plays less than zero defense and jacks up shots from mid court. Make it happen Otis.

ZOMG KIN U IMAG1N DUNK CONT35T5 N PRACTIZ WIT DWHITE V1NC3 ND N@TE??!??!??!111ELEVEN????ONE!

He'd be the perfect spark off the bench behind Jameer. However, with limited funds, I can't see wasting our money on a back up point when we have glaring needs in the frontcourt. Although, since the Knicks are interested in Gortat, that could be our sign-and-trade and we'd still have the MLE and Veteran Min. for a PF and C.

From someone that would take Rodman, Artest, Rasheed and almost everyother headcase in the NBA past or present... NO! He is all about one thing: not money, not a championship, not his team... He is all about Nate. He is on the level of TO (NFL) without as much talent. Plus do we really need another short pg?

I like Nate but I ll pass on him. Actually he is listed as the Knicks backup 2 guard who ran the point at times. Hes definitely a shoot first pg that could probaly change but we already have a pg similar to him. Nelson is coming around but i think we either go with Johnson at the backup pg or another veteren type pg. Otis keep going after Ariza and bring Gortat back. Then fill out the roster with scrubs and this off season would be a good one.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Nate is exactly what we need. A shoot first PG with hops who plays less than zero defense and jacks up shots from mid court. Make it happen Otis.

ZOMG KIN U IMAG1N DUNK CONT35T5 N PRACTIZ WIT DWHITE V1NC3 ND N@TE??!??!??!111ELEVEN????ONE!

LMFAO!!! +++INFINITY!!! OMFG LOL